Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yaar, awesome!!!! seriously i love the way u keep changing from kripa's perspective to angad's perspective n vice versa!! keep up the good work n cont. soon!!
Sour Skittles thumbnail
itz not confusing at all! in thought it waz fantadtic πŸ‘ πŸ‘cont soon!!
purishivani thumbnail
MAHAK I LOVE IT!!!
Continue sooooo sooonnn!!
It wasnt confusing for me either!! 😊
*dels* thumbnail
first of all, thanks a lot for writing, secondly, it was wonderful and thirdly continue soon.
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadlover<3

heyyy!!...ur fanfic is gr8!!!ur doing a fab job!!..ur fanfic is not tht confusing for me!!.. it makes sense after i read it over again kind of...haha..neway plzzz continue!!!

hey

thanx

πŸ˜ƒ

im glad u like it that much

~~~Mahak~~~

Mini786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabz8888

yaar, awesome!!!! seriously i love the way u keep changing from kripa's perspective to angad's perspective n vice versa!! keep up the good work n cont. soon!!

hey

thanx

πŸ˜ƒ

im glad u lke it

~~~Mahak~~~

Mini786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

itz not confusing at all! in thought it waz fantadtic πŸ‘ πŸ‘cont soon!!

thank you so much!!

πŸ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~

Mini786 thumbnail

hey, well im really bored so I thought why not continue my fanfic!! And yea thanx for all those great comments!!

My heart just stopped, angad was standing there, I felt bad enough already and now he was here to make me feel worse, why did life always have to be harsh only to me.

She looked as though her life ahd broken down, and she didnt want me to make it worse, if this was prithvi's doing then he had something coming.

(Angad starts off the conversation)

"kripa"

"Look Angad if ur here to make fun of me, then its not a good time please. It's actually never a good time to make fun of a person, but please not rite now, I'm really hating the fact that everyone is against me and if--wait why am I telling u all this u dont care" i gathered all my courage to stand up and walk away.but before i could move an inch a hand grabbed me.

"It's funny how life works dont u think, Its funny how people can infere who and how u r without even taking a moment to actually talk to u.

But thats all he said, he never finished what he had to say, he let go of my hand and walked away, he turned around and winked at me. I was to amazed that the bell , startled me, I ran off to class, but I then I stopped at the thought that he would be there in class. His sweet voice ushered through my ears, I had never had a conversation with him, but I had talked to him with the most harshest words. Where these feelings coming from, i hated him, and thats the only feeling that I could carry for him, then why all of a sudden nothing seemed right, Prithvi seemed unrealistic, life seemed wary, the bell again struck me, and I ran, one more tardy to that class I would be sitting with Mr. Kalkurni everyday after class.

Man im so bored I cant think, These parts are not coming out as I wanted. WEll i hope u guys liked it. And if not then please please please dont hesitate to tell me!!!

~~~Mahak~~~

Edited by Mini786 - 18 years ago
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was soooo good!!! i loved it!!! i can actually understand what kripa's going through n i loved angad's thought that if this was prithvi's doing, then he had something coming!!! i hope u r bored often, so that u cont. often, ( yes yes,i am greedy. 😈 )
purishivani thumbnail
WOW MAHAK
U are SOOO good!!
How do u come up with the ideas!!

It's funny how life works dont u think, Its funny how people can infere who and how u r without even taking a moment to actually talk to u.

I loved that quote!!!!! πŸ˜›
Contiune soon!!