anokhi19 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am so mad at Brijesh!!!😡😡😡 Why the hell is he pointing a rifle at Nahar...i hope they don't ruin the serial by making it overly dramatic!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilyrosey thumbnail
what!!! we're like a month behind in canada, why is he doing that? 😕
anokhi19 thumbnail
i read it in india's episode update for today- its a little description of the promo for tommorows episode
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I KNOW WHY ODES HE HAS TO FLRIT OR WHTEVER U CALL WITH SLAONI.....N HIS WIFE GETS SO ANGRY AT HIM FOR THT TOOOOO RITE................STUPID BRIJEST................HEIS ALOS HYPROCRIT...............SUMTIMES HE IS ON HIS WIFES SIDE AT TIMES ON HIS BROTHER IN LAWS SIDE 😆 😆 😆
kajol'sthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: anokhi19

I am so mad at Brijesh!!!😡😡😡 Why the hell is he pointing a rifle at Nahar...i hope they don't ruin the serial by making it overly dramatic!

it seems like the whole family has a multiple personality disorder and that's y they got saloni to tame the zoo monkeys!

munizaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajol'sthebest

it seems like the whole family has a multiple personality disorder and that's y they got saloni to tame the zoo monkeys!

😆😆😆 Nahar is the only sane and cutest monkey there is.😆😆

ramas thumbnail
Unless we see Nahar has a multiple personality too. As he is going to that secret room for who knows what?
kajol'sthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

Unless we see Nahar has a multiple personality too. As he is going to that secret room for who knows what?

exactly why i said that the whole family has the MPD problem. 😊

dkdisha thumbnail
what the hell we are behind here why is he holding a rifle whats with brijesh in being evil all of a sudden im confused

Jessi