Amar's betrayal insult on entire womanhood! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Somebody please shut juhi's mouth...i just watched the uncensored video...sunny and juhi keep saying they are not gonna worry about it and then they start bitching about it again...I think amar and sid should just leave big boss and give the crown to juhi and sunny to show their respect to womanhood...if nominating a woman is insulting womanhood then sunny and juhi insulted entire manhood by nominating sid and amar...

I wonder how juhi would feel hearing sky tell amar that he should have nominated juhi and saved sunnyy...i guess that would be an insult to entire nation

Why does sky expect amar to save sunny or juhi...they dont like him...he doesnt like them...sky is talking about fair...if they wanted to be fair then just like sky told amar juhi will get saved with votes and if they had already calculated that then why didnt they nominate both juhi and amar...that would be loyalty and being fair to your group members but they didnt do that they saved themselves and threw amar under the bus and now when amar fought back he is supposedly wrong...

Honestly what has sachin seen in juhi, how can he tolerate a person like her...

Mera pehla topic itna bada HIT! 😃😃😃

Thank you all for your fabulous reactions! 👏
Originally posted by dude82

sky and his ugly tattos...yuck!!!!🤢

is lye task dia hain sky ko ta ke agle hafte bhi safe hujae !! 😆