India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

PRECAP

-bhavri- Senior Member
-bhavri-
-bhavri-

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
If  I've not mistaken there were 6 members in the board meeting.........even LK said "I am the 7th circle of this 'CHAKRAVAU' " . And I thought I saw a lawyer there may be they  will make Vishaka & Aksh member of the board to get majority for Yuvraj......or will take the complete control of the company in their hands...........Going by the newpromo in which Arjun was scolding Bhumi.....they were wearing the same dress that they wore in this episode....whatever it will help Bhumi realise the importance of knowledge..

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
yes, that's quite possible. But I think Bhavri has already begun to realise the importance of knowledge. However, the board meeting might prove to be a catalyst...
-bhavri- Senior Member
-bhavri-
-bhavri-

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I guess you are right
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
after the board meeting ,bhavri will know that knowledge can save her ...but i hope she will not run away again ......but if she does .....she will gain from it Big smile
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
hmmm..abt the lawyer part,..i think even i saw a lawyer...par well abt wht will happen...im actually very clueless.. Confused n i dont want bhavri 2 suffer n hear frm those idiots again..par ab pata nahi kia ho ga.. Ouch waitin anxiously fer tom's episode...

abt the promo part...hmmm..maybe board meetin mai aisa kuch ho jisse bhavri is disappointed n she underestimates as to wht she can do n maybe thts why arjun is angry at her..par well pata nahi..pehlee dafa bohat confusion hai.. Confused Embarrassed
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
i think u are right
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I saw a lawyer too! Im really afraid of tomorrows meeting! Pata nahin kya hoga! Bhoomi has just started 2 learn n is on her track of understanding...I really dont think she'll b able 2 handle it! I hope Im proven wrong n sum miracle happens! Wuldnt it b gr8 2 c she shutting Mansen n the rest up by speaking in English n shooting sum real sense business words into them! I will laugh at their faces! But itnii jaldi I dont think this will happen! I hope LK does sumthing n sumhow the meeting is cancelled or delayed or wat not!

Teesha
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadDe

abt the promo part...hmmm..maybe board meetin mai aisa kuch ho jisse bhavri is disappointed n she underestimates as to wht she can do n maybe thts why arjun is angry at her..par well pata nahi..pehlee dafa bohat confusion hai.. Confused Embarrassed

I really hope its cuz of this! Better than her doing sum mistake n signing sum papers n then the family suffering! Im really afraid as 2 y Arjun said such harsh words! Even though Im sure he said it only 4 her betterment, it hurts me when I think abt it, bechari Bhoomi how will she feel!

Teesha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top