India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

20th Dec 2011 WU- Abhay confesses his love

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

The epi starts from Abhay saying the dialogues and then he does the dance number with that singer girl. In between he imagines that girl as Aarti. Then back to normal. Phulwa also sings a few lines of the song. Flashbacks of Shatru Phulwa days come.

On the other side Kul scares Gauri and tries to throw acid on her just when Thakurian comes. Gauri tries to run but Kul holds her hand and Thakurian tries to help. Acid bottle falls from Kuls hand and then scream.

In party Abhay starts swinging Phulwa around angrily holding her arms very tightly. More flashbacks. Actually the song was about mixed emotions of both Abhay Phulwa. Abhay was remembering about his lost love Aarti, Phulwa about Abhays betrayal and in the end Abhay had flashbacks of his brother's death showing that whatever he did was to avenge his brother's death.

After party everyone arrives home. Lights are out. Thakur is helping Abhay walk as he is very drunk. Abhay tells him that he will handle himself. They all leave. Abhay is walking up the stairs while Phulwa is looking for candles just when Abhay falls. She rushes to his side but stops when she reaches the stairs.

Abhay starts talking to himself saying Abhay you fell again. If you fall more you will be finished. Then says good if he ends, all problems and pains will end. Finish Abhay Rai Singh he says to himself. He continues saying that besides the soul is already dead. All that is left is this body. Phulwa looks extremely sad hearing all this. Abhay gets up and again is about to fall when Phulwa catches him. Abhay says to her you saved me.

Phulwa takes him to his room while they are walking 'Kuch Is Tarah' plays in BG. Phulwa looks really sad and keeps staring at Abhay.

Bua thinks to herself that Kul must have done his work by now she calls him but he doesn't pick up. in Kitchen Thakurian and Gauri are lying on floor. While Kuls cell is there ringing. Thakurian gets up and is shocked.

In Abhays room Phulwa is about to leave when Abhay holds her hand asking her not to leave him alone. He says I want to apologize for everything I did. All the revenge I wanted to take I'm done with it. Please trust me im not such a bad person. Phulwa who is crying looks away. Abhay says just one more thing, I love you. Phulwa looks surprised.

Precap- Phulwa runs to kitchen and is shocked to see whatever she sees. 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*MC4821krassshiny3ilyouAngelic_A2011shabana_79singh008larimel22joyomitturajuefsunsahulSashah_Sukiy.c.yetikaroxx..PlayfulKiss..Mithra28Duraymahi12Dreamer_pressuPirated_Funnivedithatiny15-Swetha-

efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thanks for good update ...thanks.thans...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAmeres

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thank you for the fabulous and fast update Anu.Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Coming to episode,
Abhay really confessed his love as he accepted his bad doings in front of Phulwa. ClapI shocked to hear about his Love Confession and re watched the episode atleast 10 times but it is clear that he confessed his love to Phulwa only.Dancing 
But i am confused when he fell in love with Phulwa?? And if so why he wanted to marry Aarthi??Confused
But one thing friends, as we all know that when a person is in drunken state he will say truth only.Big smile so i think Abhay really confessed his love to Phulwa.Day Dreaming And i feel that he too don't know that his love for Phulwa.Confused
I doubted from first onwards that he loves Phulwa without knowing because whenever he hurts Phulwa he too feels bad for his doings.Embarrassed But i never expected that he confesses his love.Shocked It is a big shock to me. Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! It is Abhay only.Shocked
Another important thing is that may be Gauri will not effect by acid and it may be Kalbushan Angrybecause the hand and fingers fell down looks like Kalbushan only.Clown
So Without Knowing To Himself Abhay Fell In Love With Phulwa.Party

Interesting Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayAmerestiny15

angelarabia Senior Member
angelarabia
angelarabia

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I really hope he was confessing to Phulwa and not Aarti, because in the dance he was imagining her, so it is possible he was telling Aarti he was sorry and all that. I don't like ruining hopes, but it really doesnt feel it was directed to phulwa.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DuraypressuAmerestiny15

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I really hope he is saying this to phulwa but I think he is imagining Arti and the badnaami he is talking abt maybe the fake preg thing... Arti once said he is not the same abhay she fell in love with, maybe he is trying to say he is not so bad he is still the same and finally saying i love you to arti...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAmerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
As much as it breaks my heart to say so, it was very much directed at Aarti...he was only thinking of her in the song...I never realised he really loved her that much; he looked absolutely shattered today.

This track is getting too overwhelming to bear. The Gauri-acid thing has become too scary for its own good, and on the other hand, Phulwa's obviously heartbroken over her old feelings returning while Abhay's drunken reminiscing about Aarti.

I'm literally waiting for tomorrow morning to roll around soon. Hopefully all this drama clears up soonCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayDreamer_pressuAmerestiny15

1DUDEDESI Groupbie
1DUDEDESI
1DUDEDESI

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
HI GUYS HES NOT CINESSING TO ARTI HES SAYING IT TO PHULWA I MEAN HE SAID REVENGE AND HE REVENGE AGAINST HER NOT ARTI AND HE CANT BE THAT DRUNK I THINK HE FAKING IT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAmeres

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
well i think he is not faking he is drunk ..moreover Aarti said to Abhay he has changed directing to what he did with Phulwa so revenge thing can be suited to Aarti as well as she has taunted Abhay for wrong he did with Phulwa and he used her ( Aarti ) ..i think therez not much to worry about as if Abhay still loves Aarti after all she was his first love ...but its obvious  in the end he is going to fall for Phulwa .and their fate is to be togetherLOL

Edited by kikyo - 21 December 2011 at 2:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011Durayvita93mahi12Amerestiny15

Go to top