Vikrant and Nimmo's hug

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey

Don't u think Vikrant is giving Nimmo the wrong message by his hugs, i mean hes in love with her sister yet hes given her quite a few hugs considering she has just joined πŸ˜³. Doesn't he know that hes getting Nimmo 2 think of him in a different limelight, he should know that she is a cultural girl who has very simple views and would think of these little things as love. I mean thats not exactly the right way employers should have relationships with their boss unless there is something really going onπŸ˜†

I know this is a drama but still i couldn't help it - feel free 2 comment!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i no wot u mean nimmo is thinking that he lyks her
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

i agree with u πŸ˜‰

thanx!

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar i no wot u mean nimmo is thinking that he lyks her

thanx and he actually wants 2 make nimmo his sister-in-law lol

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said πŸ‘..Vik is unintentionally leading her on but then they need a love triangle so they are making it happen the classic way..so Nimmo will have to do a lot of growing up wen she realises he's not actually interested in her but her sister! πŸ˜• I wud feel bad for her but then she is getting the badass hot Kunal a.k.a eijoo instead! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†   
QueenE thumbnail
100% agree with u!

Esti aunty
jingle thumbnail
poor nimmo she has been made a bakra by vikrant who i sending wrong signals to her
hope she wil soon come to know teh truth
Cute_Birdie thumbnail
Guys!! vikrant is not hugging nimmo.. it is nimmo who goes into vikrants arms... when she got the appointment letter.. she hugged vik and today also vik was telling her something... opened his arms and nimmo went into his arms...
anyways... all in all poor innocent girl is getting wrong signals... whatever the reasons maybe, that vik is trying to lagao maska to nimmo and be overfriendly because of her sister... i hope she comes to know abt the reality soon...
and nimmo's love track with Konal starts soon πŸ˜› .
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Birdie

Guys!! vikrant is not hugging nimmo.. it is nimmo who goes into vikrants arms... when she got the appointment letter.. she hugged vik and today also vik was telling her something... opened his arms and nimmo went into his arms...
anyways... all in all poor innocent girl is getting wrong signals... whatever the reasons maybe, that vik is trying to lagao maska to nimmo and be overfriendly because of her sister... i hope she comes to know abt the reality soon...
and nimmo's love track with Konal starts soon πŸ˜› .

i know wat u r saying but by vikrant not pushing nimmo away (i dont mean pushing - the word's not getting in2 my headπŸ˜†) and then putting his hands over her back and accepting her hug doesnt exactly make it any better thats y i think in some sense he is leading her on

thanx 4 ur views guys!πŸ˜ƒ 

WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
i dont think tht huggin smone necessarily means tht u love him/her....itz jst tht lyk he mentioned hez gettin real close to her in a few day!! and itz just frenz!