Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
pl do not make my bhoomika fat Cry

boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pen_786

nobody's making her ...she is ......but that looks good on her ....but it would be wonderful if she did lose lil' bit of weight ..she would look more wonderful

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I think Arjun needed to be so harsh with her... he kept trying to say it nicely but she doesnt understand.. he needs to shout in order for her to get it that its really important to him. Even in yesterdays episode he said it nicely saying that u need to fight your own battles and I belive in you and its never too late to learn but in return she said I know my limitation. At this he got bugged and said what limitations are you talking about why do you underestimate yourself so much. He cares for her so much but he wants her to make something of herself.
Bhoomi definately needs to loose weight she has started looking big in comparison to Arjun. I think she needs to go away for a while to study and loose weight and when she comes back she should be transformed. In the meantime I think the focus should shift to the ongoing battle between keshav, Arjun and shishupal and on the Sooraj Manasvi angle.
sizzling_souls Goldie
sizzling_souls
sizzling_souls

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
first of all welcome back shazy Hug secondly i cent percent agree with popeye Clap
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by popeye

I think Arjun needed to be so harsh with her... he kept trying to say it nicely but she doesnt understand.. he needs to shout in order for her to get it that its really important to him. Even in yesterdays episode he said it nicely saying that u need to fight your own battles and I belive in you and its never too late to learn but in return she said I know my limitation. At this he got bugged and said what limitations are you talking about why do you underestimate yourself so much. He cares for her so much but he wants her to make something of herself.
Bhoomi definately needs to loose weight she has started looking big in comparison to Arjun. I think she needs to go away for a while to study and loose weight and when she comes back she should be transformed. In the meantime I think the focus should shift to the ongoing battle between keshav, Arjun and shishupal and on the Sooraj Manasvi angle.

u r right ....... 

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

At first I felt that Arjun ji was being a little harsh. But if we think about it, he's saying it for her benefit. He knows that she's capable of many things...he even told her that. I guess Arjun is only saying all this because he wants his wife to live in the house with respect, and for that...she must gain knowledge.

completely agree wid uSmile aur haan ek aur baat hum ne to sirf ek jhalak dekhi thi as per 2morrow's precap i guess his attitude completely fits d situationWink

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boomerang123

Originally posted by popeye

u r right ....... 

agree wid u 2Smile

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boomerang123

Originally posted by pen_786

nobody's making her ...she is ......but that looks good on her ....but it would be wonderful if she did lose lil' bit of weight ..she would look more wonderful

absolutely riteSmile

Go to top