India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

little rude!

boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

in the promo arjun tells bhavri ..."tum anpadh thi aur anpadh hi rahogi "...dint u guys think that statement was a little rude ,jab shaadi kiya to kya arjun ko tab nahi laga tha she was anpadh ......jab usko apnaya to dint arjun feel that she was anpadh ...ab ek problem hua to he thinks shes anpadh ....agreed shes anpadh ....but theres a way to tell it out to her ...kabhi kabhi arjun bahut hi badhak jaata hai ...... i felt sorry to c bhumi's face at that time .....Confused ...what say ?

-bhavri- Senior Member
-bhavri-
-bhavri-

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Its high time & he cannot help but notice that she was underestimating herself & escaping from the situation
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
At first I felt that Arjun ji was being a little harsh. But if we think about it, he's saying it for her benefit. He knows that she's capable of many things...he even told her that. I guess Arjun is only saying all this because he wants his wife to live in the house with respect, and for that...she must gain knowledge.
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
yeah! agreed .... usko kuch to ban dikhana hai .....
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
well havent seen the promo so cant say if arjun wasnt being fair..coz thurs ke precap mai bhi it seemed ke arjun bohat ghussay mai tha..par aaj ki episode mai whn poora scena aya toh atleast i cud see in his eyes the concern he had as only bhavri was being insulted n not teh other bahus...so i guess its all fer bhavri's benefit..Smile
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
arjun ne ye sab bhoomi ki bhalai ke liye hi kaha tha
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

At first I felt that Arjun ji was being a little harsh. But if we think about it, he's saying it for her benefit. He knows that she's capable of many things...he even told her that. I guess Arjun is only saying all this because he wants his wife to live in the house with respect, and for that...she must gain knowledge.

I agree with Shazy 101%! Even I reacted really harshly reading the promo thinking y Arjun always gets so mad at Bhoomi....But its his luv inside thats cuming out as anger outside only 4 her benefit! Hes said it the nice way, I guess hes trying the mean way now! All in all he just wants the best 4 his Bhavri...Even in todays episode he was like he cant stand it when they insult her...Hes trying 2 make her sumthing not cuz he wants it, he'll luv her nevertheless its just that she needs 2 prove 2 people like Kakasaheb, Mamajee and Yuv wat shes capable of!

Teesha
*Gr8 2 c u Shazy buddyBig smile

Edited by rajeev4aamna - 03 April 2006 at 7:32pm
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Originally posted by shazy

I agree with Shazy 101%! Even I reacted really harshly reading the promo thinking y Arjun always gets so mad at Bhoomi....But its his luv inside thats cuming out as anger outside only 4 her benefit! Hes said it the nice way, I guess hes trying the mean way now! All in all he just wants the best 4 his Bhavri...Even in todays episode he was like he cant stand it when they insult her...Hes trying 2 make her sumthing not cuz he wants it, he'll luv her nevertheless its just that she needs 2 prove 2 people like Kakasaheb, Mamajee and Yuv wat shes capable of!

Teesha*Gr8 2 c u Shazy buddyBig smile

Shaz tumahrey aaney say phir aik baar is mehfil mein ronak aagaie.

Agree with Shaz and Teesha

If always Amar Akbar Anthony come to the rescue of Bhavri, she will always become dependant and never learn to stand up for herself. Whatever Arjun does is out of love and for her benefit.

I would love to see a lady putting the 3M's (Mansen, Machis and Mickey) in place.

But one thing i would like to mention, that Bhavri does need to loose some weight she is just putting on more and more and more weight minute by minute.

From the SPA video i made the pics and some i did not post as she was looking 2 2 fat in them.

Sorry if i have hurt anyone with my comments.

Go to top