Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata:The grt Cockroach Hunter (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The best part was Vijay was the first person to stand on the chair scared of the Cockroach while the rest of the girls ran like scaredy pants ... 

Manyata really turned the raaj mahal topsy turvy...Bechari DS wants to instill stiffness in her..ulta they all ran like headless chickens ROFL

I agree Jo... the boring old tradition is stepping aside to give some freshness in the raaj gharana...I am sure Maanyata will be a balance between old and the new ... She might prove a better successor to DS than UV Embarrassed
Oh yes Vijay was the one who started the whole bhagam-bhag fiasco with his shout and then standing on the chair LOLLOL...poor servants ...they dint even manage to get a broomstick to kill the cockroaches LOLLOLLOLLOL..and Manyata was like "what kind of rajmahal is this ..ek jhadoo bhi nahin hai " LOLLOLLOL

Manyata will definitely prove to b a good balance between old and new ...she believes in sorting out things in a more informal way which will not harm anyone but will bring some refreshing changes in the rajmahal where too much of formality and discipline hv made things look quite boring and Manyata has the ability to change all that Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-minizzarrylineKai.-Rema--Swetha-

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

ROFL

The best part was Vijay was the first person to stand on the chair scared of the Cockroach while the rest of the girls ran like scaredy pants ... 

Manyata really turned the raaj mahal topsy turvy...Bechari DS wants to instill stiffness in her..ulta they all ran like headless chickens ROFL

I agree Jo... the boring old tradition is stepping aside to give some freshness in the raaj gharana...I am sure Maanyata will be a balance between old and the new ... She might prove a better successor to DS than UV Embarrassed
Oh yes Vijay was the one who started the whole bhagam-bhag fiasco with his shout and then standing on the chair LOLLOL...poor servants ...they dint even manage to get a broomstick to kill the cockroaches LOL..and Manyata was like "what kind of rajmahal is this ..ek jhadoo bhi nahin hai " LOLLOLLOL

Manyata will definitely prove to b a good balance between old and new ...she believes in sorting out things in a more informal way which will not harm anyone but will bring some refreshing changes in the rajmahal where too much of formality and discipline hv made things look quite boring and Manyata has the ability to change all that Embarrassed 

a very valid point Approve in this cockroaches fiasco!!!ROFL

thanks for bringing it up!Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Cockroach Hunter toh hay hi saath saath may Sherni bhi hay jo saab ko daara deti hay apni teez zubaan sayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06_Poulomi_

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
My official first post here.. Ya cant be a stalker now :p 

Today's episode is just EPICLY HILARIOUS! I mean I haven't laughed like this in ages. Yea I'm scared of roaches too and I would be jumping just like J and the other's. I can't bear to see them but today I just couldn't stop looking at it. I never looked at them in this POV :p The scenes that followed were just perfectly awesome <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
perfect post! 

i was thinking exactly the same Smile
vijay's dialogues were so so so funny while watching all of them horrified yet so engrossed in watching manyata hunt for "chhoti" was so funy LOL

it really took guts for the actress, priyal gor, to hold that cockroach Clap i would've been like, "can we have a fake one, please?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top