I officially DISLIKE Juhi more than PB! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi is worst than Dolly Bindra now..Can't tolerate her..
Chuhi is biggest Hippocrates with sunny n sky ...  nomination incident was clear any doubt about her but still she dont understand that amar nominate her n sunny on the other hand they noimate amar ... PB n Juhi same dirty thinking ...
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I always maintained that Juhi used everyone. She used Bedi earlier and Sky later in the show. Bedi is at least true to her friends.

Dilletante :I love your sigggy ðŸ˜›
i cant get over the fact that she thinks her gang is right in nominating amar, but amar commited a major sin in nominating her and sunny...i hope someone shows juhia the mirror in AKF...i hope the phone caller asks this question.
totally Agree with the post , very well written.

Ek ghar se bahar (PB) Twitter pe hamara jaan kha rahi hai,
Ek ghar ke ander reh kar irritate karti hai.

🤢

Sky , Sunny & Juhi are not going to win this show.Group bazi kar ke nahi jeet sakte yeh game.final mein bhale pahunch jao.
i think it's Amar.😳 who will win .

Even if Mehek comes because of salman backing & a wild card contestant she can not win.

Sid to final bhi nahi pahuchane wala.

Originally posted by Sarkar

totally Agree with the post , very well written.

Ek ghar se bahar (PB) Twitter pe hamara jaan kha rahi hai,
Ek ghar ke ander reh kar irritate karti hai.

🤢

Sky , Sunny & Juhi are not going to win this show.Group bazi kar ke nahi jeet sakte yeh game.final mein bhale pahunch jao.
i think it's Amar.😳 who will win .

Even if Mehek comes because of salman backing & a wild card contestant she can not win.

Sid to final bhi nahi pahuchane wala.

I am ok if the winner is either Amar or Sid. I would be the most happy if the fianl three are Amar Sid and Mahek.
@ fizzi (topic opener) I want to like your post 100000000000000000000000000 times...very well said yaar..
no ..puja irritates alot i thnik..no juhi..no puja...seee...coonfusions...they both are equally irritatingg...:X
HATE JUHI , SKY AND SUNNY !!!
Lol who isn't a hypocrite in this house? Are Amar, Sky, Mahek all doodh ke dhule? Don't these people make a big deal out of small things. Didn't Mahek make a big deal out of what Juhi once jokingly said to her a day or two before her elimination? But no people won't see this because Juhi is always the target and she does everything in the house.