Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF: Mine to love, Mine to have. Ch 3 Updt (Pg 10) (Page 7)

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Chapter - 2

Warden worriedly – Pia my child are you all right. What happened again a nightmare?

Pia still shaking- Its ok mam. Same old, same old. Just fire & dark & screaming that's all I heard. It's the same dream only this time more vivid.

Warden still patting her head- Don't worry it's a bad dream Pia it will go away as time passes. Anyways my child now that you are awake wish you a Happy Seventeenth Birthday.    

Pia looked startlingly at her than at the clock in the wall. Yes its 5 minutes past midnight. Which means today is 18th of October. Her birthday. But instead of feeling happy her stomach did a soumarsault. Gulping down her fear and sense of Dj vu she looked at the warden who has been as good as a mother to her & gave her a hug.

In a shaky voice- Thanks mam. I am good now. Don't worry.

She pulled away and looked at her assuringly. The warden made her drink some water and left kissing her on the head.

Pia got out of her bed & walked towards the open window from where the moonlight was pouring. She stood there and talked to herself trying to remember what she saw in her dream. But try hard as she may she can't remember anything apart from the fire & dark smoke. Pia was afraid not because she saw a nightmare or because she can't remember it its because it was the same nightmare that haunted her ever since she remembered having dreams & the most weird & scary part this dream repeated itself every year on her birthday.

This was not her hallucination. Unlike other girls Pia finds herself awakened every year by the same nightmare on her Birthday. The same dream fire and darkness. But why?  She asked herself.

Pia (now angry on her dreams )- Why the same dream? I am getting sick of seeing fire & dark all over again atleast show something different. Hmph… But this time I did hear a voice whose voice it was? Whatever it is I won't think about it its my birthday today.

She leaned out of the window & pierced the silent night with her happy cries of Happy Birthday Pia.

Smiling to herself she went back to sleep a dreamless sleep.

In the dense of the Black Forest in Germany   

Even in broadlight there is no light in the deep of the forest. Canopied & covered completely by the dense branches of the age old trees spreading overhead as though protecting its dark secrets by barring the sunlight from peering in it.

Two hooded figures met in the jungle. Under the hood their eyes gleamed and a satisfied smile in their face.

Man in the hood- Time is passing quickly. The chains of events is already set in motion bidding its time to get rolling. Now only one year for us to bear and it will fly swiftly till then all we have to do is wait.

Iknow without Abhay you people won't like it but dont worry he will be here in the next updateSmile

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75EVIILswtgirl_tinaVenesa44Dikshi92anukrati19MuSIqroCKzzzzTISA0711minibsp2007hema_rawatcuteteddysohiniluvsmusicpurple_shadozshivanirajputBhataktiAtma._Chits_adniloveralicia212heena_mehtaDivya6696--Rose--UmIbrahimilove99SheDevilAkshi0019.Chashmish.---Priya-----peehu--MS-meghasharmabellaaabookworm-ALS--BeyondHorizon.Rashmi...Bournville..

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

snigs it was lovely...still the question remains..why that dream...continue soon...waiting for abhay now...thats in next chapter LOL

Edited by peehu24 - 26 December 2011 at 5:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hmmm... its getting interesting yaar ...
thanks for PM ...
belated Merry Christmas dear...
   Merry Christmas photo

snitchseeker

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR:-):-)

snitchseeker

BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
WOW nice snig pia is having same dream every year what does that mean? n who r d hooded people ? update soon

snitchseeker

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
lovely...but ek confusion...has metz returned as pia?

snitchseeker

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
wow continue

snitchseeker

Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Hey snigs, very nice update.
This ff seems to be full of mystery and darkness. And i'm liking it that it's dark unlike the show.
And piya dreaming the same dream in every b'day. That must be a really haunting experience. And this time germany is in the scenerio?? Cool !!
Waiting for abhay's entry. Update soon. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekeradnilover

Go to top