Pavitra Rishta

hats off to archana's selfishness

Posted: 12 years ago
how conveniently she said that he is not my manav ... when poor manav used to slog for her maayka ... when he used to give them money in khairat ... when he used to stand still when each of her family member used to insult him to the most downtrodden levels ... ALL THAT TIMES HE WAS HER MANAV

& now that he has become efficient & successful ... THEN HE IS NOT MY MANAV😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Said, if he always bows in front of others & bears insults of other for the sake of Archana then he is her Manav, for once he misunderstood Archana & hates her then he became stranger to her, great hats off to u Archu. Whenever Manav needs Archana's support & trust she always betrayed him, whether it was in case of Ajith sending Archu to prostitute place or Chawl Court Case or handing over Soham to Varsha. Always she stood against Manav, but for once & all Manav misunderstood her & hates her, she blames Manav's character for it...😳forgot everything he did for her her & her family...whether it cud be Varsha's case, Vaishu etc..

Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I honestly don't know what Archana's problem in life is

She simply hates Manav's success and riches...always

What a horrible woman she is

Her comment was so JEALOUS and NASTY

Oh no , this man is the great business tycoon Manav Deshmukh

Not the Manav I knew blah blah

Arre ????

Huh ???

Why shud a person always be poor , and content with middle class earnings

Why shud he never scale heights and fly high

Just so he can remain in pallu of wife ??????

And THIS wish is being a pativrata ?

Does Archana have an IOTA of shame about her own deeds that wrecked her marraige

She is doing job , being happily Sulo's little gal , giving advises to her philantrophic trophy Purvi

Smiles all the time as if she was on presciption drugs

And is jealous that Manav attained success . She had tried so much in court to pull him down , still he attained

That pricks her pavitra soul

She had tried to tell the judge , this is not my Manav , not this ambitious one

Forget being super proud of him for rising to such magnitude from dust

She passes sarcastic comments on him !

What a self righteous narcissist ! Manav is HER Manav so long as he is entangled in the meshes if her flowing hair and does Archana Archana

And pees at Sulo's command

Btw Sulo told Archana TRUTH today

That if YOU advise Purvi , Purvis life will become DUKHI

The ingrate Sulo shut the TV coz she did not wanna see Manavs thobda

She only wants his 70 lakhs not his thobda , his thobda she wants only to practise her slaps

Todays episode confirmed that Savita was very right in keeping this Archana away from Manav ...she wud have NEVER allowed him to scale heights but constantly created problems in his way

Let her be Sulo's lil girl

Manav shud not allow this lady in his life , his barbaadi will start soon . 
I hated her sarcasm .It was jealous , small minded and petty . Not in keeping with her character .

If Varsha had become Businesswoman of the year she wud have been super happy to see her featured in Time Magazine .But Manav shud hamesha be poor and live in one Kholi and pee at her mother's diktats and smell her flowing hair 
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Archana was very wrong today for being indifferent to Manav, she forgot that she, her mother and Purvi only have that house due to Manav and his hard work, and now that he is succeeding and moving ahead in life, she is saying he is not mera Manav anymore, I don't care, doesn't matter to me, she should care about him as much as she cares about herself. He brought Vaishu, Varsha, Sulo all in his home against his own mother's will just for the sake of Archu and she forgot his favors so quickly.

Archu and Sulo called him mera Manav, Sulo used to call him my beta but as soon as he began to be firm it turned into my daamad and then he became nothing. For Varsha and Vaishu, Manav did hundreds of favors for them, it changed from jeeju to tum. The reason the Ks do al of this is because they just use Manav for favors and when he can't do favors if he is unable to then they immediately forget everything he had done for them in the past and start throwing mean insults at him. Archana is no better then her sisters, she appears to be very innocent but inside she is very manipulative.

Forgot to add, Sulo the shameless lady turned off the TV rather than listening to the truth that Manav said, forgot that the same man on TV bought her to his home from the ashram, he gave the K house back to her.

Archu and Sulo don't care one bit for Manav at all, I dont doubt Archu's love for Manav, I know that she doesn't love Manav. They just use him to fix their problems and so that Manav can be under his wife's thumb and go against his mother.

Archu is 100 steps ahead of Savita, Manju and Rasika. At least these three express their villainy and have reasons to be evil but Archu is so clever that she uses her crying natak to make Manav melt, makes him dance to her tunes very easily. Manav made a very big mistake but the mistake he made is not that he abandoned Archu but it was that he stayed married to Archu for so long and gave her so many chances
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Archana did Vat savitri Vrat

Does she know what the term pativrata means

Loving husband unconditionally...thats the vrat

Not only if he fulfils YOUR whims

What r her conditions

That he shud never have enough money to really make a position for himself in society but he shud blend in with the thousands ...he shud always be available for HER , and he shud it on his knees and worship her mother and sisters , howmuchever they insult him

These r the conditions na

If he rises above others . if he makes an identity for himself without her , if he gets bugged with her mother and sisters rightfully for the NUKSAAN in his life , he is someone not worth of her great pativrata love

How much Manav did for her ingrate Mother and horrid sisters

Was she even working then

Today she saw him after so many years and she commented sarcastically , Oh No , this is not the Manav I knew , he is Manav Deshmukh the business tycoon

So is it BAD to be a business tycoon

Why 

Business tycoons r not capable of Love is it  , any achievement in life renders u incapable of 'loving' ???

What weird logic is this

Who told her that only those who r poor or middle class can love

Why was Poor Manav being judged just coz he achieved success in life

This woman saw with her own eyes how much he struggled in poverty days ...in those very poverty days  he looted all his money on her ungrateful family

She of all people shud have rejoiced from inside that fyi he made it big ...THATS real love for u

She is incredibly small minded and selfish

Her children r with him , his success ensures THEIR success

I can foresee the following episodes  ...she taunting him on his success ...Look Mr Manav Deshmukh We r not AS rich as u BUT...Blah Blah

Did it strike her ONCE about HOW he raised the girls by himself

He raised the children AND climbed the ladder of success , Kudos to him'

Let Archana denounce that success from her fake moral high horse ...the truth is she is super uncomfortable that he made it this big WITHOUT her in the background to take credit

Thats how it comes across , so CVS plzzz be careful in HOW u portray her

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Out of all the main Zee heroines at present, Archu is definately the worst wife.  Of course the only other main heroine on Zee that is both a wife & a mother as well is Abha from "Yahaan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli" & she excels in both these roles.  The CV's have made Archana sooo messed up to the point where so many fans of this show don't even like her.  I don't know what the hell Ekta & the CV's are thinking when writing her character.  This show used to actually not be bad but now it's way worse than the American soap opera I follow.    

Sorry if I offended anyone.  I just noticed that there is a lot of negativity on this forum already when it comes to Archu & if the main heroine is this disliked well, I thought might as well just do a little venting😆.      
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm not surprised at all by Archana's actions, Archana has never thought of herself as being in the wrong. As long as Sulochana is in Archana's life guiding her down this self righteous, mahaan path we will never see Archana change for the better and sadly Purvi is following in their footsteps.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I just noticed that there is a lot of negativity on this forum already when it comes to Archu & if the main heroine is this disliked well, I thought might as well just do a little venting😆.      

Its not really negativity ...the storyline is only such .  She should be shown caring alittle at least for her own kids and Manav .bas . All the crticism will dwindle . Actually now no one is interested in Archus mahaanta ...we want the children's stories to pick up .But the guys have not been shown YET .  It looks like CVS r floundering , they simply dont know how to proceed . When is Manav coming to InDia ? These r the things we r looking forward to . Also we do not want Manav to buckle in front of her and Sulochana anymore . We rather like him this way . Its hi time she does soul searching .  Forget soul  searching , she has made Purvi her clone . That irritates. If positive things r shown why will there be negativity . But No , CVS r adamant.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I just noticed that there is a lot of negativity on this forum already when it comes to Archu & if the main heroine is this disliked well, I thought might as well just do a little venting😆.      

Its not really negativity ...the storyline is only such .  She should be shown caring alittle at least for her own kids and Manav .bas . All the crticism will dwindle . Actually now no one is interested in Archus mahaanta ...we want the children's stories to pick up .But the guys have not been shown YET .  It looks like CVS r floundering , they simply dont know how to proceed . When is Manav coming to InDia ? These r the things we r looking forward to . Also we do not want Manav to buckle in front of her and Sulochana anymore . We rather like him this way . Its hi time she does soul searching .  Forget soul  searching , she has made Purvi her clone . That irritates. If positive things r shown why will there be negativity . But No , CVS r adamant.

I did not criticise the forum members in my previous post Kools.  Sorry, I don't want u to misunderstand me.  I agree that the storyline is such & that that it would have been nice if the CV's showed Archu being more warm towards Manav & her daughters- Ovi & Teju.  Just her lookin' at a photo album w/a picture of them while teary eyed is not enough.  I can't say too much about her behavior lately since I hardly watch the show anymore.  It's sad😭.  I used to watch way more of it before.  Heck, there were times when I would watch whole episodes of it.  If only Sushant stayed on the show & this ridiculous 18 year leap didn't happen- then this show would be more bearable for me.
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago