India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

What do you think?

greatshaks Newbie
greatshaks
greatshaks

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

In my opinion today being the Judges choice round they should have tested the candidates on their weaknesses to see how well they have grown from what they were. This was the last chance for the contestants to show how fast they are improving and working on their weakness.

I would have liked if they would have given Karunya a slow song, Fiza to Sandeep and a slower number to Anuj.

Well thats my opinion........what do you guys think?????

ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatshaks

In my opinion today being the Judges choice round they should have tested the candidates on their weaknesses to see how well they have grown from what they were. This was the last chance for the contestants to show how fast they are improving and working on their weakness.

I would have liked if they would have given Karunya a slow song, Fiza to Sandeep and a slower number to Anuj.

Well thats my opinion........what do you guys think?????

SmileI agree, Judges could have tried some classical or semi classical Songs in this Gala. But still Karunya would have come as the top winner. Farah could have selected better song for Karu, but both the songs Karu Rocked. Judges knew that both are very difficult songs to sing and perform in such a magnificient way. There are absolutely no words to praise Karunya as Sonu said his performance is beyond words. I hope our Indian Janata will respect this wonderful singer's ability and will make him our Indian Idol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top