India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 (Page 11)

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Punni: No comments. Purvi: Better watch your step and KEEP OUT (which you wont).
Manav on a permanent sulk is b***g me. Is that all the Business tycoon has to say? We got the point!
Archana : better keep away and move on if you already havent. dont waste any more tears. keep miles away from the greatest mom please, for your sake and  mine!
Bye all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceshootingstar27Kittya_CullensuanSunoNa...Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Punni: No comments. Purvi: Better watch your step and KEEP OUT (which you wont).
Manav on a permanent sulk is b***g me. Is that all the Business tycoon has to say? We got the point!
Archana : better keep away and move on if you already havent. dont waste any more tears. keep miles away from the greatest mom please, for your sake and  mine!
Bye all.

I found the last bit really funny ...for your sake and mine ..LOL

Well said Vishwap ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceshootingstar27

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Tanya and the gangSmile,
Another show I think would interest you is the new one which replaced Choti Si Zindagi. It's called "Afsar Bitiya" on Zee. Can anyone tell me what the title means?

The actors are all new to me except Kinshuk. I don't remember his last name. He and Parul introduced Sushant and Ankita in JDJ.

The female lead is from a poor family (parents and 4 siblings). She is very ambitious and studious, wanting to get a job in the government in order to relieve her father (sole earner), from some of his burdens.

It seems very promising. Only two episodes so far, so you can easily catch up. It is similar to the original PR, simple and realistic. I never saw Kinshuk act before, but I like what I see so far. He has what Tanya calls screen presence, and so does the female lead, whose name in the serial  is Krishna Raj. They make a good pair. He seems to be a bit carefree and she is disciplined, believes in obeying rules and regulations. She is very caring though, looks after her siblings like Archana did before marriage.

I sense great interactions between them. Lots of fun and tension. Much better than the current PR! Please take a peek at it and let me know what you all think.Smile

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
OK Sharon , will start watching it ..I love the concept , a poor girl wanting to study and do well in life ...

Kittya_Cullensuan

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Tanya and the gangSmile,
Another show I think would interest you is the new one which replaced Choti Si Zindagi. It's called "Afsar Bitiya" on Zee. Can anyone tell me what the title means?

The actors are all new to me except Kinshuk. I don't remember his last name. He and Parul introduced Sushant and Ankita in JDJ.

The female lead is from a poor family (parents and 4 siblings). She is very ambitious and studious, wanting to get a job in the government in order to relieve her father (sole earner), from some of his burdens.

It seems very promising. Only two episodes so far, so you can easily catch up. It is similar to the original PR, simple and realistic. I never saw Kinshuk act before, but I like what I see so far. He has what Tanya calls screen presence, and so does the female lead, whose name in the serial  is Krishna Raj. They make a good pair. He seems to be a bit carefree and she is disciplined, believes in obeying rules and regulations. She is very caring though, looks after her siblings like Archana did before marriage.

I sense great interactions between them. Lots of fun and tension. Much better than the current PR! Please take a peek at it and let me know what you all think.Smile

Hi di,
Thanks for the suggestion Tongue
Bitiya is daughter, afsar is leader i think but not sure.I'm checking out the videos nowTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by suan

Tanya and the gangSmile,

Hi di,
Thanks for the suggestion Tongue
Bitiya is daughter, afsar is leader i think but not sure.I'm checking out the videos nowTongue

Thanks alot, Omana.Smile I'm sure you'll like it.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hey Sharon , are you going to see Don ..I am going on saturday ...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

It seems like that punni has learned how to manipulate others and deceived for her own gain. Manju and Vinod have failed to help their daughter develop affectional bonds that would have allowed her to empathize with another's pain. What Punni has lived and watched in her short life has convinced her to developtraits of arrogance, dishonesty, narcissism and shamelessness.

Really well said Tulsey ...After reading this I would say that yes , Manjusha  and Vinod are  responsible in a very big way for the way Punni has turned out ...

Go to top