Brief Update : 20th Dec 2011 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya and the gang😊,
Another show I think would interest you is the new one which replaced Choti Si Zindagi. It's called "Afsar Bitiya" on Zee. Can anyone tell me what the title means?

The actors are all new to me except Kinshuk. I don't remember his last name. He and Parul introduced Sushant and Ankita in JDJ.

The female lead is from a poor family (parents and 4 siblings). She is very ambitious and studious, wanting to get a job in the government in order to relieve her father (sole earner), from some of his burdens.

It seems very promising. Only two episodes so far, so you can easily catch up. It is similar to the original PR, simple and realistic. I never saw Kinshuk act before, but I like what I see so far. He has what Tanya calls screen presence, and so does the female lead, whose name in the serial  is Krishna Raj. They make a good pair. He seems to be a bit carefree and she is disciplined, believes in obeying rules and regulations. She is very caring though, looks after her siblings like Archana did before marriage.

I sense great interactions between them. Lots of fun and tension. Much better than the current PR! Please take a peek at it and let me know what you all think.😊
OK Sharon , will start watching it ..I love the concept , a poor girl wanting to study and do well in life ...
Originally posted by suan

Tanya and the gang😊,
Another show I think would interest you is the new one which replaced Choti Si Zindagi. It's called "Afsar Bitiya" on Zee. Can anyone tell me what the title means?

The actors are all new to me except Kinshuk. I don't remember his last name. He and Parul introduced Sushant and Ankita in JDJ.

The female lead is from a poor family (parents and 4 siblings). She is very ambitious and studious, wanting to get a job in the government in order to relieve her father (sole earner), from some of his burdens.

It seems very promising. Only two episodes so far, so you can easily catch up. It is similar to the original PR, simple and realistic. I never saw Kinshuk act before, but I like what I see so far. He has what Tanya calls screen presence, and so does the female lead, whose name in the serial  is Krishna Raj. They make a good pair. He seems to be a bit carefree and she is disciplined, believes in obeying rules and regulations. She is very caring though, looks after her siblings like Archana did before marriage.

I sense great interactions between them. Lots of fun and tension. Much better than the current PR! Please take a peek at it and let me know what you all think.😊

Hi di,
Thanks for the suggestion πŸ˜›
Bitiya is daughter, afsar is leader i think but not sure.I'm checking out the videos nowπŸ˜›
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi di,
Thanks for the suggestion πŸ˜›
Bitiya is daughter, afsar is leader i think but not sure.I'm checking out the videos nowπŸ˜›

Thanks alot, Omana.😊 I'm sure you'll like it.
Hey Sharon , are you going to see Don ..I am going on saturday ...
Originally posted by Tulsey

It seems like that punni has learned how to manipulate others and deceived for her own gain. Manju and Vinod have failed to help their daughter develop affectional bonds that would have allowed her to empathize with another's pain. What Punni has lived and watched in her short life has convinced her to developtraits of arrogance, dishonesty, narcissism and shamelessness.

Really well said Tulsey ...After reading this I would say that yes , Manjusha  and Vinod are  responsible in a very big way for the way Punni has turned out ...

Thanks alot, Omana.😊 I'm sure you'll like it.

You are right di.Just watched the first episode and its indeed very nice πŸ˜› Like the father daughter bond and the simple settings πŸ˜› Something tells me I won't be the fan of the mother πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hey Sharon , are you going to see Don ..I am going on saturday ...

Hi Tanya,
For sure I will be going to see Don.
Ever since I saw the promo when I went to see Ra-One, I couldn't wait to see Don!
Have to check the local schedule to know when I'll go, but it should be out by this week-end.
Will let you know my opinion when I see it. You let me know yours too.😊
Originally posted by shootingstar27

You are right di.Just watched the first episode and its indeed very nice πŸ˜› Like the father daughter bond and the simple settings πŸ˜› Something tells me I won't be the fan of the mother πŸ˜†

You're right Omana.πŸ˜† She's not a big fan of her daughter's ambitions and studies. It's good she has her father on her side. Looks like all the children have his support. Her brother, though nice so far, seems to be a bit like the mother in terms of not seeing good in her goals. Hopefully we can chat about this show on their forum as well.😊  Make sure and see yesterday's episode. Krishna and Pinchu (hope I got his name right), have lots of run-ins with one another. I think they make a good pair.

You're right Omana.πŸ˜† She's not a big fan of her daughter's ambitions and studies. It's good she has her father on her side. Looks like all the children have his support. Her brother, though nice so far, seems to be a bit like the mother in terms of not seeing good in her goals. Hopefully we can chat about this show on their forum as well.😊  Make sure and see yesterday's episode. Krishna and Pinchu (hope I got his name right), have lots of run-ins with one another. I think they make a good pair.

Watched it πŸ˜ƒ Its interesting and I really Krishna πŸ˜› Hope she stays like this for long πŸ˜† Checked out that forum, looks welcoming, see you there di πŸ˜› 

Edit: The forum has a lot of fan girls, hope things dont get ugly in the long run 

Tanyadi, do check it out. Think you will enjoy it too. 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago