Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Look Omana , I honestly don't care about their ages because for me  this is not reality it is a fictional show that is meant to entertain me ...

If a woman is looking drop dead gorgeous and sexy and the guy is also looking handsome and dashing then that is all that matters and that is what I see when I see Manav and Archana ...I don't see that in the youngsters at all...so I would not really care about this factor ...

The way I see it ,  Manav had been blowing the War Bugle from the top of the CN tower again and again and again...

Today Archana also declared  war ...🥳

They are both in the boxing ring now
 DK will probably be the referee 😆

Now they are  both going  to fight to the very end and I want both of them to give it a good fight ...That's the way I am looking  at it ...
I am being selfish and only looking  at my entertainment and not reall y the logic or story anymore ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG Omana you are so confident that you want to bet on it 😲... I know hamari Archana hai hi aisi 😵

She will take care of him even if it is a small cut in the name of responsibility... Then then eye locks in the name of Pavitrata

I seriously dont want that to happen this time... For a change can we see Manav doing all this and Archana just ignoring and repeating koi farak nahi padtha... m I expecting too much from CV's 😕
Why cant this happen.. We all know both love each other and many say Manav has done too much for Archana coz of his love for her.. Then why not this... Love is both give and take.. Last time it was Archana who was a love sick puppy and this time it is Manav's time...

Regarding Jaanu's update even I did not get any 😕.. Last was Part 4... Even m waiting for the next part.. Want to know if ASR proposes KKG 😉
Omana ASR has changed so much in the serial now.. He was once a very rude man who would not listen to anyone but now he has changed so much for Khushi... He was going through that emotional blackmailing from his family yesterday and did not say a word... 😲 
Tanyaz thumbnail
No no no .. .don't expect Manav to give it up this easy ...
he wil lnot be no love sick puppy ..He will give Archu a very very tough fight , that I am sure of ...
He is a very very angry guy ...
 He has been keeping  a lot of anger inside him for 18 years ...It is all going to come out at one time

But if you  guys think that Archana will give in quickly then you will all be surprised  ... She will start slow but I am very sure of my girl ...She will give Manav a fight to remember ...

I am only going to give them one concession ,the first time they will meet after the leap ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Omana ASR has changed so much in the serial now.. He was once a very rude man who would not listen to anyone but now he has changed so much for Khushi... He was going through that emotional blackmailing from his family yesterday and did not say a word... 😲 

I am just loving that show right now yaar .. It's my most fav one on TV ..
ASR and Khushi are awesome
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

No no no .. .don't expect Manav to give it up this easy ...

he wil lnot be no love sick puppy ..He will give Archu a very very tough fight , that I am sure of ...
He is a very very angry guy ...

But if you  guys think that Archana will give in quickly then you will all be surprised  ... She will start slow but I am very sure of my girl ...She will give Manav a fight to remember ...

I am only going to give them one concession ,the first time they will meet after the leap ...

Wow di so much confidence 😆 we shall see...whatever happens it will provide us with some entertainment , like you said di, no pointing debating logic in a show that has which has nothing resembling logic. 
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Are we seeing a mini war here 😆

Tanya Di and Omana standing at the extreme ends... Omana confident about Archana being the same and Di confident about Archana's change...

Di you want a full on high drama when Manav comes back with 2 people not bending 😲😆

On a serious note even I want Archana to stay to what she said... She has to learn something from the pain she went throgh in this 18 years... If Manav can still be angry then why not Archana... I would love to see this Archana who is strong and not running behind Manav 😛.
When her family comes to India her first responsibility should be an explaination to her children... Then she try talking once to Manav... Then thats it...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I don't  know if Manav would allow  her to come anywhere near the girls .For him she is the mother who abandoned her children by refusing to come to Canada ...Plus the girls also hate her ...

Archana  will have to show patience and  will have to bear the anger of her girls ( justified in many ways ) .. I think the girls are themselves very sensible , specially Teju , at one time she will realise ' hang on a minute , my mother is not the monster that she had been made out to be '
The biggest problem will be that Arjun will fall for Poorvi ...

But somehow Teju should find out the truth about that night ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am just loving that show right now yaar .. It's my most fav one on TV ..
ASR and Khushi are awesome

Even my fav one Di... I will wait eagerly everyday to watch them...

To be frank I never liked Barun (ASR) before when he was doing Baat Hamari Pakki Hai.. I felt he is so irritating... But now seeing him portray ASR with so much of perfection I have changed my opinion 😳 Sanaya also same thing...
If we compare their earlier serials they are doing the opposite roled Di..

I dont know if you have seen them earlier...
Sanaya was playing a very serious role earlier in Miley Jab Hum Tum.. She was a timid girl.. Look at her now. She is portraying a girl who is so confident and strong...
Barun was playing a spoilt brat who was very irresposnible, fun loving guy in BHPH and now he is playing such a serious role..

I wish Anki gets such different roles to show case her talent... Anki can do any type of role to perfection.. We have seen Sushant doing 2 opposite roles at a time with perfection its Anki's turn. Want to see her in a different avatar very soon 😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
But eye  locks wil lbe there ..That will never stop ...hate or indifference , whatever ...

Their eyes are one part of their anatomy that is just not in their control...😆

even today manav said that ' are your eyes still looking for me ' my dear bharat Maata ' ...😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
No Rachu , I have not seen any of the shows that you have mentioned ..I have only started watching  Indian Tv from Pavitra Rishta but now I watch a lot ..