Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 20th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Don't be too sure Khushi ! 
For all you know Shivani after talking to them - might just feel these two are seriously deluded and lost souls and need her able guidance. And she might decide ti take them into her own house - thereby making their stay even better Ouch
LOL...yeahhanything possible...
but she has gone so far that she wont listen to shivani at all. i am looking forward to see how shivani will try to make her understand anandi is not like that...but knowing G...LOL
yeah...it seems that when kunda tai kicks JG out, shivani will be there in mumbai to help themOuch...but it will be interesting to c if she will bring them home...and silently study their behaviors/reactions...and will get the clear picture about them!!

but right now i am so happy that...kunda tai will kick them out!!Big smile...and insults themBig smileBig smileBig smile
kya nazara hogaEvil Smile

Edited by khusi_* - 20 December 2011 at 9:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourPranjjalpurvimILoveDramanya_ansariswethasyam08monamie111pjyoSuchi-

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Shivani may go easy on Gauri, but I don't know if she will necessarily do so with Jagat. I don't see them moving into Shivani's house. At least I hope they don't. They have dug their grave, they are grown adults. Always, looking for people to rescue them...such cheapos. Go find a place to live on your own!

Pranjjalnya_ansariILoveDramamonamie111swethasyam08pjyoleo4everSuchi-khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
will  they be kicked out before shivani returns to mumbaiErmm..kyunki aisa hua toh shivani could give them accomadation,afterall pregnant hai gauri  ..she will try to samjhaOfy gauri lekin yeh sunegi yaa nahi remains to be seenErmm..she wont shout at shivani directly but saari bhadaas jagat pe utharegi gauri...LOL
vaise only shivani has been a calming influence on gauri so far,so she may try counseling gauri,"anandi not bad as you think.Ermm.,she is jagats past ,accept it to move on with your future life" ...but she would certainly blame jagat more  after hearing  that his own dad bhairav's low opinion on the  nalayak son.. 

sri2012fervourPranjjaliloveidiotboxpurvimILoveDramaswethasyam08monamie111Suchi-

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i am so so glad that cvs r showing ...JG in a painful life which they deserve!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]
I am waiting for this since long... literally when JG seem to be happy in their life I want to kill CVs Angry
And yes, Anandi is so mature... she never blame to anybody for her ruined life and on the otherhand Gauri's screaming had make me freak... Shivani will also notice that Anandi is so elegant girl and Gauri done very wrong with her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajpudipurvimleo4ever

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

mazze ki life banne wali hai sazza ki life!!LOL
jitna haansa na hai haans lo ...Evil Smile
time for double jhataka!!

i am so so glad that cvs r showing ...JG in a painful life which they deserve!!Big smile
I am waiting for this since long... literally when JG seem to be happy in their life I want to kill CVs Angry
And yes, Anandi is so mature... she never blame to anybody for her ruined life and on the otherhand Gauri's screaming had make me freak... Shivani will also notice that Anandi is so elegant girl and Gauri done very wrong with her...
nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Evil Smile wow... they will wandered in Mumbai for accomodation... Oiyeee... Mujhay abhi say maza araha hay...Dancing
tmor072 Newbie
tmor072
tmor072

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode today. Good days are on the way for Anandi Smile Kunda tai will now smash the same thalipeeth on Gauri's face lol Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalpurvimleo4everSuchi-

Go to top