Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. (Page 45)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
okay girls i will not b posting anyomore youtube vidoes  right now i shall do it tonight. Embarrassed

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

seriously i don't wantPig anywhere near our abhiya. god three to four months we had suffer so much due to this shit track, it was not even needed b/c cvs knew it will not work EVER! we won't let anyone come between our abhiya and yet they tried to make the impossible possible and alas they got slap in their face and that to very hard.

it is in every show that leads cannot be left alone, they have to put someone tail between the leads like OMFG! leave the leads alone, there are other people who the third person can fall for.

i know seriously  do the third person have to fall for the leads.   n they were said to be parallel lead but was never accepted by audience to be the parallel lead.  i hope dude character never comes in pkyek 2. i really hope so.

what parallel lead there was no lead at all, ekta ruined it by making dot fall for piya b/c that was not his aim, he came here to kill abhay and he used piya for that and then he kept saying omg you cheated me shit stuff like cry baby get the hell out of abhiya life dude, you make me sick.

parallel lead is someone who you say um ok he seems nice so let's give a chance for friendship but alas ew! this dude was sick from birthDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I've seen you at your worst- and I still think you're the best.

I think so too LOL

are you referring toward meROFL

but of course LOL

oh i shall take that as a complement Approve

pyar-ishk

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
They Can Show 16th Century Abhay's a prince

and he turns into a immortal vampire.  n yea a clan leader
 he showed to more sadu , arrogant,  i wanna c royal attitude with grey shade.

n no orphan piya or Dobriyal

piya Jaiswal  a strong character

yes 16th centrury Ametz love story

they can show Abhay has a sister this time
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

seriously i don't wantPig anywhere near our abhiya. god three to four months we had suffer so much due to this shit track, it was not even needed b/c cvs knew it will not work EVER! we won't let anyone come between our abhiya and yet they tried to make the impossible possible and alas they got slap in their face and that to very hard.

it is in every show that leads cannot be left alone, they have to put someone tail between the leads like OMFG! leave the leads alone, there are other people who the third person can fall for.

i know seriously  do the third person have to fall for the leads.   n they were said to be parallel lead but was never accepted by audience to be the parallel lead.  i hope dude character never comes in pkyek 2. i really hope so.

what parallel lead there was no lead at all, ekta ruined it by making dot fall for piya b/c that was not his aim, he came here to kill abhay and he used piya for that and then he kept saying omg you cheated me shit stuff like cry baby get the hell out of abhiya life dude, you make me sick.

parallel lead is someone who you say um ok he seems nice so let's give a chance for friendship but alas ew! this dude was sick from birthDead

Thats what Vivo said before he came back in his interview n yea the dude was a coawrd n sick to the core who only used piya n blamed her that is it.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
you now that sham from IPKND he is no different either, he and this dude is sick beyond anything, one is married and another one is trying to steal abhay's piya!

even sham is parallel lead na b/c this man is shown none stop in that show with his ugly nose.

either it's parallel or not the LEADS are the lead, remember anu and prerna, they were separated but no one moment went by that they didn't think about each other, prem and mukti she even ran away from her marriage to be with UD, angad and kripa she married another man but did she forget angad NO! he was always with her.

and the best one prem and heer, he was one character who would happily let heer go if he sees that the man she loves is good for her, he was ready to sacrifice everything for her!

this is what we call love..true love and only the leads are capable of giving us this and abhiya did!

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i say show barely WW in the show. like in season 1 thats it. 

Abhay scares them off.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Thats what Vivo said before he came back in his interview n yea the dude was a coawrd n sick to the core who only used piya n blamed her that is it.

i am sorry what did vivian said?

Go to top