Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

EnigmaticAbhIyaAT#90~100th AT layout Teaser. PG-2. (Page 135)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

but syria she already has a BF na so nothing happened between them b/c of thatLOL

yea she's been dating rishabh past 2 yrs but i guess it all destiny.   u know its sad how two people who look completely made for eachother  don't end up together in real life.

i read once she said she is really lucky n blessed to have her boyfriend in her life.

Bani u think it did not happen cuz of that LOL  

that is a big point shivani, she loves her BF and he was there for her when she needed someone! she won't leave him for what she could get now naLOL

yes it's sad b/c we fan see it but they won't or don't think like that. it is not always the way we want it to be, sometimes it's different!
ed
i just wish vivian would have been more mature and wise b/c he is 23 and getting married HOLY BOOO that is too much for me.

i agree n  yea even if she got the best looking guy she should  n would not let her BF go cuz once i heard she said he has a heart of gold.  n the heart stays same but looks  as u grow older start to age . n yea i wish he was mature n wise enough n stayed the way he was in the begining.   its all destiny.  if they are made for each other in real life too they will see it one day if not then they will not.

life is a full circle shivani if they were meant to be na i mean ViSu then one day they will realize it for sure but i am sure suku will never accept it b/c he is not her's to begin with, he is with someone who does not even let other girls talk to him or take picture with him.

pity he is a handsome guy but his choice is blah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

syria without a doubt he did like her, i don't now how much or if it was just friendship ways, but he always cozy up to her in their interview! the proposing scene on their interview was something worthy to see.

and why won't he be attracted to suku, she is a beautiful girl! and a honest one to!

now go to bed before you go crazy tomorrowLOL

yea he was putting his hand around her n yea he only saw her as a friend in my opinion cuz if he did not then maybe what happening right now would have not.
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Wow LOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
all i know is that you should never leave the person who was there for you when no one else was! suku loves her BF and since he has a golden heart then she is one lucky girl for sure!

Abhiya_Visu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

syria without a doubt he did like her, i don't now how much or if it was just friendship ways, but he always cozy up to her in their interview! the proposing scene on their interview was something worthy to see.

and why won't he be attracted to suku, she is a beautiful girl! and a honest one to!

now go to bed before you go crazy tomorrowLOL

yea he was putting his hand around her n yea he only saw her as a friend in my opinion cuz if he did not then maybe what happening right now would have not.

yep if he had feelings for her then i won't happen what we are seeing now, but then again if might had but he backed off and found solace in *cough*
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

all i know is that you should never leave the person who was there for you when no one else was! suku loves her BF and since he has a golden heart then she is one lucky girl for sure!

yup exactly. 

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i heard that young love is crazy but never believe it but boy it sure is! people goes blind for sure.

even i am young but i am not that naive or in love that i won't see what i am getting myself into!

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i adore n love Suku so much  n have alot  of respect for her.   

.Shiva.

Go to top