Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

3rd April India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
3rd April India Update

Ambika Room

Ambika is breathless calling out for water. Although Kaveri is awake she decides not to give her water & wishes if she dies only then I will be at rest. Ambika thinks Kaveri is sleeping so she gets up to take water and after drinking she trembles and the glass falls down. Narpat & Samar come rushing in and tell Ambika she shd have asked Kaveri for water. Kaveri pretends that she had fallen asleep and replies that Mummyji what if something happened to you? And tells Narpat & Samar that she will take care.

Brijesh Room

Saloni comes looking for Tara and Brijesh tells her if she cannot be seen she's not here. Saloni tells him that she is feeling bad since becoz of her Nahar disobeyed him. Brijesh agitated yells at her that so now Nahar has sent her to say sorry. Don't take his side and gone are the days when Nahar used to listen to him since then he is grown up now. Saloni ans that don't make us feel like strangers. Brijesh tells her since Nahar wld not come to office now she must fwd his msg to him that he shd contact the associate regd project details.

Narpat house

There is a call from Brijesh's office for Samar, Gayatri picks up & informs them that Brijesh wants to meet Samar. Gayatri gives the msg Samar decides to go. Kaveri gets irate & screams that why do you want to be insulted in front of people? They want to treat like a servant. Gayatri reasons that we cannot break our relns with them suddenly since our daughter has been married into their house. Kaveri tells Samar that they cannot treat you like pet dog; when wishing hug the dog otherwise kick away. Samar tells her that he'll go since he resigned without meeting them hence out of professionalism he will go & meet. Kaveri rebukes Gayatri that Brijesh is going to take Saloni's revenge by insulting Samar. Kaveri taunts her that most people do not treat their servants on par with themselves and do not hug them like in this house.

Nahar House

Saloni is styling Bhabho hair when she inquires abt Ambika's health & Saloni tells her she has talked today but yes'day it seemed better. Bhabho asks her to call her home but Saloni hesitates. At this Bhabho tells her that she will call up & Saloni can talk. Now Slaoni breaks down and tells Bhabho that she has hurt everyone and becoz of her the Bahu of that house has threatened to leave the house if she keeps any reln with the fly. Bhabho is stunned.

Brijesh Office

Brijesh tells Samar that he keeps personal & professional relationships separate. Hence Samar shd also forget what happened and focus on his work. Samar ans back that he is the son of the parents who were insulted in their daughter's sasural and his wife too and all this happened becoz of him. If you think that i am going to forget all & continue working here then you are mistaken. I came here for courtesy and by giving me job you have not done any favor to me. Brijesh tells him that he knows his fly sitn & their fault. He then tells him that he is incapable of wkg together with them so asks him to leave.

Narpat house

A salesperson comes to deliver a white saree. Narpat & Gayatri are perturbed for what wld someone order for a white saree. The salesman tells them that in Rajasthan white is worn to mourn a death in the house. He tells them that they can keep it since money has already been debited from Kaveri 's account. Narpat & Gayatri are hurt. Kaveri scolds the man for mistreating his customers and threatens to complain & get him fired. He says he must be mistaken. Kaveri builds a story that she had gone shopping to the shop for buying some material but did not like and instead chose this white saree to have bright colored embroidery on it but they have sent it plain. Narpat leaves and goes to Ambika to ask how she's feeling & tells her that Kaveri is performing the duty of bahu very well. Meanwhile Kaveri is irritated thinks 'is akal ke andhe ko bhi ink logo ke samne ana tha'.

Kaveri then goes to Ambika's room and tells that since Mummyji is ill she keeps praying to God for her good health and wishes that God gives her age to Ambika. She has been trying to be nice and do her duty & treats buasa as her elder sister but still somehow Buasa is inconsiderate towards her. Ambika tells her she will talk to Gayatri.

Nahar room

Nahar tells Saloni that he will not go to office as bhaisa's mood is bad and even a miniscule talk can fire up. Saloni tells him that Brijesh is elder to him & he shd not mind it. Nahar explains her that he is ready to listen anything from him but this is a matter of principles. He cannot punish you for mistake committed by someone else. For mistake committed by Shubra he is blaming your parents too. I too feel hurt to speak against him.

Neel Home

Neel & Shubra are eating food when Neel tells Shubra if she wishes then she can talk to Saloni. Shubra calls up and Aditi picks up the phone.

Nahar house-living room

Aditi is abt to give the phone to Saloni when Dheer snatches it. He then yells at her that why is she fueling dissent in their house. First it was 'badmash' Karan and if not him then married Neel. She did all the 'mauj'   & is now trying to break their house. Nahar overhears and very angrily aks him the nee dto talkt ot Shubra like this. Dheer shamelessly replies that if she had 'masti' & did not think then why shd he? This is not abt 'sanskar' as what Shubra is what people call 'aiyashi'. Nahar gets heated up & pulls the collars of Dheer.

Just then Brijesh comes and ques Nahar's misbehr. Nahar replies to Dheer that next time if you speak like this I will forget that you are the 'damad'. Brijesh screams at Nahar to ans him. Dheer tells that today I have realized my position in this house, the respect granted to a 'damad' in this house. Dheer lies that he had just told Shubra not to call here, as this is bhaisa's decision. I swear never to talk to Nahar's in-laws ever.
Brijesh says that Saloni's fly is to be blamed for Shubra's action & cannot be forgiven becoz what Shubra did is not committed by girls from respectable fly. Nahar argues that how can you blame Shubra's parents for a mistake committed by Shubra? This is not right. Shubra's in a age when such things happen, it was one wrong judgment call. Saloni asks Nahar to keep quiet.
Brijesh seems to be having a headache and gets completely irate. He screams at Nahar that I don't need to know right or wrong from you, I am your elder brother. Bhabho unsuccessfully tells Brijesh not to get so angry. Nahar replies that you are agitated with Shubra becoz of your own complex arising out of tragedy in our fly. How can Dheer call Shubra's 'nadaani' as 'aiyashi'. Does that mean we will call what buasa did as 'aiyashi'. Hearing this Brijesh looses his control and slaps Nahar.

Saloni, Tara, Bhabho, and Aditi are astounded. Dheer is happy and rubbing his cheeks looking at Nahar.

Tomorrow: Nahar shouting at Brijesh 'what can you do, you want to kill me, go ahead?', Brijesh is pointed a rifle at Nahar.

lxlpanialxl Groupbie
lxlpanialxl
lxlpanialxl

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
so who is buasa again?
universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
wow, that was a great episode, thanks for the update.
zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smile
xros Groupbie
xros
xros

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
nookway Senior Member
nookway