Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What is this logic? sky mentality? (Page 2)

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Well was just wondering reading a few forum members posts..

People tend to support sky cuz he is showing what he is.. No matte how nasty n potty mouth cheap he is.. And people like him for that? I mean if a murderer kills a person and with no shame or whatsoever proudly, with an evil laugh, admits that he murdered someone and again commits the same crime, shall we support him cuz he is honest??

Really not getting such logic.. Last season also few Dolly Binda supporter had same logic.. Please explain!!..

P.s. It doesnt mean i compared sky with a murderer, that was just an example..

Its always debatable and subjective I think. Embarrassed

There are people who say everything upfront and then what they do to you, could be humiliating and hurtful but they accept what they do without any dual faced nature. Smile

And there are some people who appear trustworthy to you, try to be sweet with you, and then back-stab you and play games against you in your absence. Embarrassed

Now who would you prefer to deal with ? I personally don't like both LOL 

The only thing I like about Sky is that he is not violent. I mean i did not see any of his action that would indicate he is about to  physically assault or hurt anyone. Otherwise, as far as getting dirty in fights, yes I agree. But I think he does not do that with his closed one.

Dolly bindra was a different animal whoz middle name was violence Ouch  She never got along well with anyone. Her words and actions both were nasty Dead

Edited by -Moderator- - 20 December 2011 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnprerna4rishav

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I just dont understand this SKy's mentality. He keeps on bringing others past life, scandals, personal things into the show. Why? Plus his potty mouth. and what's with this larkiyon ko save karo aandolan. Is he getting some kind of a commisiion from Mahila morcha mandal for supporting the two nasty woman on this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumprerna4rishavblue-ice.

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
He derives enjoyment from hurting people with abusive words that is why he prefers abusing them on their face not behind. But people he is scared of like Andrew or Sallu etc he will bitch behind their back not in front of them bcoz he is also a coward. And since he is a coward when people stand upto him he starts squealing like a pig in distress and denying (he is a liar) that he did anything to warrant that reaction.

So to answer the questions - He is dual faced when he is faced with strong people like Andrew or Salman otherwise he prefers abusing upfront to enjoy the reaction.
The reason he is not violent is bcoz he is not physically very strong (evidence being his falling sick often and that arm wrestling) so he wouldn't dare to fight anyone knowing that he will get badly beaten up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarutj_mumcs-07prerna4rishavblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear88

I just dont understand this SKy's mentality. He keeps on bringing others past life, scandals, personal things into the show. Why? Plus his potty mouth. and what's with this larkiyon ko save karo aandolan. Is he getting some kind of a commisiion from Mahila morcha mandal for supporting the two nasty woman on this show.
ya i don't get this either...what is with him saying...ladkiyon ko nominate nahi karna tha...arre BB is a game which is based on mental strenghth and not physical strength...isme girls aur boys kahan aa gaye beech mein...he just uses the woman card because both his supporter are womanDead...sirf apne matlab ke liye...otherwise when he insults other women left and right that time he forgets the woman cardLOL

tj_mumboredsoulprerna4rishav

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

He derives enjoyment from hurting people with abusive words that is why he prefers abusing them on their face not behind. But people he is scared of like Andrew or Sallu etc he will bitch behind their back not in front of them bcoz he is also a coward. And since he is a coward when people stand upto him he starts squealing like a pig in distress and denying (he is a liar) that he did anything to warrant that reaction.

So to answer the questions - He is dual faced when he is faced with strong people like Andrew or Salman otherwise he prefers abusing upfront to enjoy the reaction.
The reason he is not violent is bcoz he is not physically very strong (evidence being his falling sick often and that arm wrestling) so he wouldn't dare to fight anyone knowing that he will get badly beaten up.

LOLLOLarm wrestling mein toh band baj gayi sky ki...his face was a vision to watch when sanjay said...arm wrestling...and andrews beat him with his left hand...it was hilariousLOLLOL

Saleem.tj_mum-Moderator-

Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

LOLLOLarm wrestling mein toh band baj gayi sky ki...his face was a vision to watch when sanjay said...arm wrestling...and andrews beat him with his left hand...it was hilariousLOLLOL

LOL  I was laughing so much at his expressions and also at his position he had both his feet off the ground and was hanging on to Andrew's arm

Edited by Saleem. - 20 December 2011 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarutj_mum

boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
If there was logic sky wouldnt be inside the house for sooo long

zingarufrhnjn-Moderator-

Go to top