India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pros and cons of the new track (Page 3)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I just feel when Arnav sw that nadikishore try to come closer to Khushi Arnav will crate more distance between nandikishore and Khushi and he will come more closer to Her...
and Hope this guy remain +ve and only become a friend of Khushi...
and make jealous Arnav...also feel that this new character only make ArHi more closer..I think Arnav will realize he can't live without Khushi...
so may be this is the thing going to happen...
Hope CV use this character +ve way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

princezsafa Senior Member
princezsafa
princezsafa

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you here!!

Seriously what is up with that name?!?!?

It'll sound way too weird from ASR's mouth. It's awful I don't even want to imagine it!! Most probably, I'm thinking he's an NRI so he's going to have a nickname to that long name of his (in real life, in foreign people usually make fun of these long indian names, I've lived abroad for more than half of my life and I still currently am, so if they don't have a nickname, then that's going to be unrealistic!) Also, if he the character is not sketched properly by the CVs I am really going to lose interest in the show :(

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Yeah this is all turning into a Zoo! But I think "Nanda Kishore" or "NANDO" as I like to call him... will give us some MAJOR laughs and by God we NEED it right now!
noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Incandescent, the whole NK, NRI character track is looking to me as a way for Kh to see that for all the fancy English, cool dressing, big money & ego, crazy babes and upper class no-holds-barred lifestyle that ASR surrounds himself with, he is quite a 'desi' in spirit.

Look at the stark difference between NK and ASR: ASR is a busy professional man, distant, un-affectionate, unavailable even with no La around, non-understandable, un-relatable cos he never opens his mouth for more than 2 seconds (and Kh never lets him finish in any case), is rude to a distraction, has defense mechanisms to give U.S.A.'s cold war iron shield a run for the money, and cares for Kh AFTER hurting her big time, but cares and confuses (and near-kisses) Kh only to insult her all over again.

Now look at how NK will appear: a fun-guy, middle class (hence close to Kh in class than ASR) trying to be all cool and all 'with-it', rich, comfortable in his skin and place in life, agreeable, the yes-man, he will praise Kh the 1st second he will see her, he will agree with Kh pleasantly, no strings attached but he will be himself, no burdens, only happy-happy (no tension, no fuss, no intense stares from this guy to scare & confuse Kh), so Kh will get along with him more than she has with ASR BUT a) she will not love or be in love with him. But she will like him and like having him around (and not looking over her shoulder). b) She will not accept HIS proposal for marriage either. c) He will appear to have 'character dheela' in some ways, not that strong-minded, serious (nor as passionate) as ASR. 

Basically, NK is thrown in the mix to show a contrast to Kh between the 'real thing' (aka ASR) and the 'pretense of the real thing' (aka NK). Remember, Kh's original idea of romance was that when she falls for The Guy everything will be rose-colored glasses and fun - well, that is NK - BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT KH WANTS OR NEEDS AND SHE WILL REALIZE 'KAY KIS KAY HONAY SAY FARQ PARTHA HAI!'

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

The CVs have a good sense of the comic. So I think Khushi-Nandu scenes might be very funny. And we need the comic relief before Shyamu revelation.

If Nandu needs help with Hindi, he can help Khushi with her English. She can try out her new vocabulary on ASR.Wink

I don't think it will be a love track. Guess it will be a friendship one. And Khushi can def use a good friend now. He will also be protection against Shyam's presence in the house. It is also a reason for Khushi to return to RM. Arnav will shut down his office & occupy the poolside on a permanent basis.Big smile

I think Nandu is slotted for La. So La will get to remain in the family & the Raizadas don't have to feel guilty about her. Tying up all the loose ends...

I agree... It will be a friendship track but Arnav's jealousy will come out...
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Triangles are cliche and lazy--but, ultimately, it's all in the execution.
It could be the ideal catalyst to revive the chemistry between the leads.
OR it could be god-awful slapstick mess.

There is some speculation that KKG may be drawn in to teach him Hindi--and if so, this could be a great device to have KKG back at RM and sharing space with ASR.  As others have mentioned, ASR needs to see that KKG is a vibrant young women whom other men find desirable. ASR needs to be challenged. Lavanya's parting words may prompt him to act if he sees the new guy trying to flirt with his Khushi poolside.

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I want ASR to get all possesive of Khushi and all but I dont want this Nandkishore guyROFLROFL (still laughing at his name) to fal in love with Khushi coz then there'll be 3 people in the Raizada house after Khushi, which seriously is a bit too muchD'ohErmm

Go to top