•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Ankita and Aditya's rating are down ...We are more active than before... 

I see lot of people commenting than before pata nahi ye ratings kyun drop ho raha hai πŸ˜­

Bhaad mein jaaye ratings...they both are always NO 1 for us πŸ˜ƒ..

But please keep voting ha πŸ˜‰
coz..All fan's..r V Bad..Not post everyday...😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Ankita and Aditya's rating are down ...We are more active than before... 

I see lot of people commenting than before pata nahi ye ratings kyun drop ho raha hai πŸ˜­

Bhaad mein jaaye ratings...they both are always NO 1 for us πŸ˜ƒ..

But please keep voting ha πŸ˜‰

Agree @ankitaluv Bhaad me gayee rating we continue to comment and keep up the spirit as SSSP rocks and the SSSP team rocks and Aditya and Ankita ROCK

Dont know whyπŸ˜• have been commenting and liking every day 😭
Originally posted by adianasr

Agree @ankitaluv Bhaad me gayee rating we continue to comment and keep up the spirit as SSSP rocks and the SSSP team rocks and Aditya and Ankita ROCK

Truly said
we are not getting any TB articles or interviews of Ankita and Aditya lately...that might be a reason😭
I know it is not our fault...We are more active than ever and lot of members commenting than ever..

It's just the Marketing team, CV's ,producer of SSSP who has no intention of promoting such a good show πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by ankitaluv

I know it is not our fault...We are more active than ever and lot of members commenting than ever..

It's just the Marketing team, CV's ,producer of SSSP who has no intention of promoting such a good show πŸ˜‘

100% agree no sbbsbs videos no tb articles... the whole fault is of the production house
reason is no articles tagged and also min 30 comments by fans daily is needed but very few comments in their fanpages...