Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Frenz,

Probably its my first post in this forum... I've been a great Saarthi fan, bt somehow never posted messages here.

I like the serial and especially character and actor of Bhoomika. she's a cute nice character in serial and i dont mind having that kind of partner in life... i wish i cud have her as partner!!

But my topic is Star Pariwar Awards... i seriously feel this star awards are so heavily Ekta Kapoor centric that there is very little space left for non Ekta... non K serials.... i felt Arjun could get an award or Manasvi...but bad luck

Three  Cheers to Bhookia to grab the award... that somehow made me feel relaxed when she won best Choti Bahu award!!

wht u guys say n feel....post it

U are right
Lets congradulate bhoomi(Neha) on her achievment 👏
welcome to the forum! 😃
yes, Bhoomi is such a sweet character, and I'm glad that Neha got the award!! 👏
😃 Hiya!! and welcome!! 😃
cool....another neha fan like me!! 😎
and join the saarthian and the ekta 😡 haters bandwagon as well!!
u can count Amani in that list as well Lisha 😃
she goes on about Bhoomika...and I go on about arjun!!! 😆
but I must admit, Neha is my fav actress...so under-rated, and proves that size doesn't matter!!

Originally posted by shazy

u can count Amani in that list as well Lisha 😃
she goes on about Bhoomika...and I go on about arjun!!! 😆
but I must admit, Neha is my fav actress...so under-rated, and proves that size doesn't matter!!

aray mujeh kaise bhool gaye...😊 im also a lover of arjun n bhavri...😆 aapke jeeju bhi ab toh poochte hai.."aapka aaj ka episode downloadho gaya?" hes such a janoo Masha'Allah...kabhi downloadin mai masla ho toh he's like i'll do it frm work n will send u the file...hehhee..😆ohoo mai kia baatain le ke beth gaye..😳

hey welcome 2 bhavri n arjun lovers n ekta haters club..👏

Originally posted by sadDe

aray mujeh kaise bhool gaye...😊 im also a lover of arjun n bhavri...😆 aapke jeeju bhi ab toh poochte hai.."aapka aaj ka episode downloadho gaya?" hes such a janoo Masha'Allah...kabhi downloadin mai masla ho toh he's like i'll do it frm work n will send u the file...hehhee..😆ohoo mai kia baatain le ke beth gaye..😳

hey welcome 2 bhavri n arjun lovers n ekta haters club..👏

haila....kisi ki jurrat, ke aapko bhool jaye?? no ways!!! of course yaar....aap toh ek khaas gang member ho!!😉

Originally posted by shazy

haila....kisi ki jurrat, ke aapko bhool jaye?? no ways!!! of course yaar....aap toh ek khaas gang member ho!!😉

hehehehe...😆 thankooz shaz...👏

Originally posted by guptaaz

Hi Frenz,

Probably its my first post in this forum... I've been a great Saarthi fan, bt somehow never posted messages here.

I like the serial and especially character and actor of Bhoomika. she's a cute nice character in serial and i dont mind having that kind of partner in life... i wish i cud have her as partner!!

But my topic is Star Pariwar Awards... i seriously feel this star awards are so heavily Ekta Kapoor centric that there is very little space left for non Ekta... non K serials.... i felt Arjun could get an award or Manasvi...but bad luck

Three  Cheers to Bhookia to grab the award... that somehow made me feel relaxed when she won best Choti Bahu award!!

wht u guys say n feel....post it

First n foremost, Welcum 2 Saarthi Forum!! Glad 2 have another fan among us! Im sure u'll enjoy a lot here!

Coming 2 the awards, they were really bias! It was so evident that the awards werent given on public vote rather it was given on Stars fav Ekta serials! But even I was glad Bhoomi bagged the fav devrani award!

Cheers 2 Neha/Bhoomika👏👏👏

Take care,
Teesha

Edited by rajeev4aamna - 17 years ago

Originally posted by ostrish09

hi,

i am also a fan of neha... she is excelent and her smile is the quitest and innocent too...

she is pleasent and if one has a life partner looking at whose smile one can forget every tension in the world... that is very rare....
and that quality is only there in neha... out of all the serials telicasted in many channels...

although ...others have good smile... they also have a tinch of cleverness and attitude added to it ...when they smile... but when neha smiles...she is as innocent as a child... and her eyes always smile...even if she is not smiling.... that says many things about her attitude towards life in real life... and in serial...

i stay in U.S and i only can see this serial through the posts that come into this forum..and i have found this forum very late...

congracts...neha... you are the most eligible candidate for the award.. we love you..keep going...

yours
ostrish.

Welcum 2 u too Ostrish! Wow, ur a bigggg fan of Neha! Thats gr8! I agree shes looks very innocent n stands out frm the rest of the actresses!

Enjoy here at SF! Im sure u'll have a gr8 time!

Take care,
Teesha