Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Rohan.. karega Prem Naiyaa Paar! (Page 5)

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

anjie adamancy sucks these days... and thus sultry sue with her mardangi protocol is tooo much... and our unethical professional mental mallika... oh gosh... feel like hitting the screen when their scenes turn up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnAbhiAniSweet-Lioness

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreearavindh

anjie adamancy sucks these days... and thus sultry sue with her mardangi protocol is tooo much... and our unethical professional mental mallika... oh gosh... feel like hitting the screen when their scenes turn up...
LOL LOL LOL so true...

Armu4evaAbhiAniMusiquelover

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu lovely update...i thought it was a nice episode..well balanced..in all ways...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniMusiqueloveryanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Lovely update Tanu Smile. Lagta hain aaj ke episode ne tumhara aur mera gussa tanda kar diya huh? Wink.
With todays episode "ishtory" is more or less back to normal by indian daily soap standards.
1. Never thought i will be the one to say it, but Rohan is beginning to grow on me now, because right now he is to Nidhi what Armaan is to Ashu.  Please CVs do not destroy his characterCry. Keep it the way it is now. CVs deserve a pat in the back for this one. I loved him today. Thumbs Up

2.  Loved Nidhis reaction to Rohans "Mr.Earrings loves you". Awesome.

3. Loved how Anji literally blasted Ashu when he was asking about Nidhi. She is definitely a true friend, but of late she is beginning to irritate me.

All in all a great episode...

Wiz...

toally.. super epi.. this is the kind of epi one needs.. where u hv.. everything.. proper... n positive..! Sultry sues.. mardology too din bug me coz i was so happy.. to see .. Rohan telling the thing to Nidhi... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

This whole situation on Anji designing hospital uniforms is ridiculous. It's similar to Nidhi being picked to represent her hospital for the AIIM convention on the first dayConfused Can they create better situations for people to bump into each other instead?

No this is actually out of Dhoop Kinare...in DK Irfan made Anji work at the hospital to work on the children's ward Embarrassed

Armu4evaAbhiAni

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
really GOOD episode...very good... 3.5 stars out of 5 from me...yesterday probably 1.5... Would have given it 5/5 if AshNi had met...

Things I liked

1) Wahi's acting listening in on Ashu-Armaan: His face showed the importance of what he was overhearing...
2) Nidhi- her condition in this episode made more sense than the others...she's a mess. She has changed...love, pain, loss...everything has changed her...she's broken.Unhappy
3) The WAY Rohan told Nidhi that Ashu loves her...I loved it...it was like MUSIC TO MY EARS...and then Nidhi's reaction too...in an instant...it pulled her up and away from her misery...Hug
4) Ranga jealous of Rohan...Ashu jealous of Rohan...IS ROHAN NE TOH...Sasural mein AAG laga di hai...ROFL

Hated-
ANJI ANJI ANJI ANJI...cold, heartless, insensitive, arrogant, know it all...narrow minded...bossy...overbearing and annoying...a total B&#@$^...CensoredAngryAngry She actually got worst...LOL...I dread her scenes now...she KNOWS Ashu loves Nidhi...NO WAY SHE DOESN'T REALIZE THIS...would u keep a mother apart from her baby? No...it's cruel...and here Anji is keeping two ppl that love each other apart...CRUEL!!!!!!!!! Bringing two ppl who love each other together is a noble and beautiful thing...bless RoMaan...Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnmini03iamsania01Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettSweet-Lioness

ShiningStar17 Newbie
ShiningStar17
ShiningStar17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
The story is progressing! Finally.Embarrassed But what is up with Anjie in the precap? Shocked 

Armu4evaAbhiAni

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
It was a nice episode,loved all Rohan/Nidhi bits...Rohan is getting cuter by the day...absolutely love him...can't wait till he and Armu joins hands to get Ashni together.

Why is it that Sultry Sue seems like some sort of cult leader trying to brainwash her follower...Mallu...LOL...hypnotised Mallu  bows down before her leader and says...
Your every wish is my command...what next?...LOL

Anjie is getting more annoying by the day...in precap she goes overboard with her insensitivity...well that's what it seemed to me .

mini03Armu4evaAbhiAni

Go to top