Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Rohan.. karega Prem Naiyaa Paar! (Page 3)

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Yeah! Me too waiting..bt more wen ashu wil try to change his dressing style..it gonna make nidhi dumbstruck for sure.. Loved the way nidhi came anxiously to anjie asking if her saiyaan asked abt her...great!

Edited by ithasme - 20 December 2011 at 9:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evaAbhiAniLizzieBennettSomerholicGirl

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Nidhi ki tamanna hai ke Ashu use mil jaye

Par Mallu aur Anji ko kaun jaake samjhaaye

Guys, our AshNi story is poised like the Indo-Pak relations.. love-hate ki kahaani ban chuki hai..dono party samjhauta karna chahte hain, par pehle haun kadam badhayega, ye sawaal hai...LOL

Ashu thinks Nidhi's moved on and the saboot is Rohan..  Nidhi thinks Ashu doesn't care and the saboot is Mallu Confused

Dono PMs pareshaan hain.. Shri Ashuji ke minister for Home affairs Shri Armaanji toh unko accha advice de rahe hain Big smileHe keeps pushing Ashuji to take the step forward, par Ashuji is wallowingCry. It doesn't help matters that he thinks Rohan is Nidhi's BFOuch. And Ashuji's minister for external affairs, Mallikaji isn't helping matters anyAngry. She has her own devious agenda supported by her secretary, Sueji who briefs her on affairs of the state vis-a vis MARD-o-logyAngry... So MallikaJI successfully thwarted bilateral relations between the two PMs by making a very strategic entry at the point where the two PMs were about to settle their differences.Shocked Par Kum Nidhiji's minister for Home affairs Shri Rohanji also goofed up by showing up at the wrong place at the wrong time.Tongue Of course, Rohanji tried to put things right today when he overheard the conference that Ashuji was having with Armaanji about how much he loves Nidhiji.Wink Now if only Nidhiji would believe it! She is coming around with Rohanji's strategy of feeding her noodles and thus softening her brain and her heart. Very good job indeed Mantriji. LOL

Par Nidhji ki defence minister mane tab na? Humari Anjiji, in all her protectiveness does not want the bilateral relations to take off, because of the past dealings with Ashuji that have left a bad taste. She thinks Nidhiji will be taken for a ride. So now things are poised very interestingly... All Ashuji needs to do is to sack his External affairs minister and her secretary and that will pave the way for a beautiful and lasting relation between the two parties.

Par Mallikaji ko hatana itna aasaan nahi hai. After all baraah saal ka investment kiya hai unhone. Ashuji ko humare Nidhiji ke Home affairs minister Rohanji kuch khaas nahi lage, par woh unka peace mission abhi tak jaan nahi paaye hain. Waise hi, Ashuji ke IT minister, Rangaji jo ki Nidhiji ke Defense minister, Anjiji ke saath relations badhaane ki koshish mein hain, woh bhi Rohanji ko kuch khaas pasand nahi kar rahe hain! Hmm.. interesting state of affairs!!! LOL

Ab dekhna ye hai ke Nidhiji apne Home minister ki baat maanengi ya phir defence minister ki... Bilateral realtions depend on this crucial decision. Only when the two come face to face can the issues be sorted out. Nidhiji is hopeful, yes, that Ashuji also wants what she wants, par there are too many points on the agenda to be discussed. Dekhte hain aage kya hota hai, kaunsi party power mein aati hai aur kaunsa mudda pehle liya jayega!!Big smile

For me the awww moment of the day was Nidhi's baba's nostalgia with her letters. It touched a chord in me somewhere (Miss you, daddy ...sorry if I'm getting maudlin..)Cry

BTW I increasingly feel CS looks like the male version of DB.. Dress him up in a saree and a wig and they'll look like twins.. ha ha!!!ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnwizardofozArmu4evavasanthi16AbhiAnisubiamanrtmsKrrish4YouSomerholicGirldeepikabanerjeeeshasrk

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Harika*

@Tanu di.. dont you think so, by the time Rohan tries to show Nidhi that Ashu loves her, There will be some other twist again?

Hari ..twist to aana hi hai... this is.. 'Pyaar mein Twist' wali prem kahani.. atleast we will get AshNi scenes... m dying to see them.. together.. Embarrassed
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Tanu di.. dont you think so, by the time Rohan tries to show Nidhi that Ashu loves her, There will be some other twist again?

Hari ..twist to aana hi hai... this is.. 'Pyaar mein Twist' wali prem kahani.. atleast we will get AshNi scenes... m dying to see them.. together.. Embarrassed

hmm yeah... This story really goes like Power cuts in hyderabad... LOL

On..and Off... and on...

I know, lame comparison...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLizzieBennett

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
There was only one thing I did not like about Ashu today, his attire...red shirt with red tie and cream trousers and coat...okay, he is distracted, insecure, jealous and a crestfallen soul...fine I will condone this...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843Armu4eva

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey! Lizzie, ur indo-pak update on ashni ws hilarious..hahahaa...i must say sme serious thought might hv gone in ur brain to come with such funny post.loved it...kash humare cvs yeh jaan sake ki hume ashni saat chahiye...atleast nidhi ko wapas kotnis mein toh laa sakte hai...unhe ek frame mein dhek ne mein bahut khushi hogi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLizzieBennettAbhiAni

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i didnot watch full episode but wat ever i did it was goood 

Can i kick Angie for once please , angie baby how is ur friend weak if she asks u about her love miss her or not, thats a blunt and harsh remark , she is moving on ok , so doesnt she have right to know about a man and his feelings whom she loved ?????/ angie seriously fall in love soon 

Though , rohan seems to be good and thank god he didnot play hide and seek and told her , Mr. earrings love her good 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnss3843Armu4evaLizzieBennettAbhiAnirtms

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

hmm yeah... This story really goes like Power cuts in hyderabad... LOL

On..and Off... and on...

I know, lame comparison...

Just curious ,are u from Hyd ??? if so , glad i found a fellow one here LOL

Go to top