Rohan.. karega Prem Naiyaa Paar!

Posted: 12 years ago
Beech Majdhar... phasi... AshNi ke Prem ki naiyaa
                           Lagao... paar... o mere... Rohan bhaiyaa πŸ˜³

Uff... after a gussa bhara post.. i hope i can redeem myself before u all with a sensless phun philled post-wa! πŸ˜³

Today.. was .. kamal... Rohan ji.. was.. total Dhamal...!! 😎Not only do i wanna pull his cheeks for.. very CHEEKILY managing to ask Nidhi.. out for a DATE at EIGHT (sorry had to rhyme it πŸ˜†) in his gaddi... he managed to... (thanks to Anjie).. end up driving Nidhi to her Saiyans Basera.. aka Hosp to drop Anjie! It seemed.. Timing Baba (if not TRP baba) is on the side of our AshNi as Armu spotted Nidhi in the parking of the hosp and dashed to Ashu to inform!! Not one to let Armu take the credit of 'Love Guru', Rohan managed to overhear the Armu-Ashu convo in which Ashu said my fave dialogue that..Nidhi was here with her BUOY-FRIEND πŸ˜ˆ and his and Nidhis lobe-ishtory is over (Aha. Ashu ji... Jalta hai.. jiya wifey bina ... lonely lonely raton mein eh??πŸ˜‰)

On his drive with Nidhi... Rohan tried his level best to cheer up ... a depressed Wifey. n beat about the bush and the road.. to bring her back to her.. MISHTER Ear-rings...!! But alas.. WIFEY wuldn hear a word and directed him to drive her home!😑 Dadi Bua who was..chadoing.. 100 nariyals at the temple of Jai Bajrang Bali seeing Nihan leave together.. earlier was left sulking (πŸ˜† Ala-la..DB ji.. join us.. sulking AshNians... agar hamare nahi to tumhare sapne bhi nahi sach honge.. thanks to RS ji ...so come lets chant.. Hai Hai RS ji..!!)πŸ˜†

In the meantime... Hubby tried to talk his way around some designs with Anjie.. n asked about how her friend n his JAANU was doing.. at th new hosp! But Anjie told him point blank that Wifey quit..coz he had reco. her.. and told him point blank not to dare ask her anything on Nidhi ..!! Vampu tried to play spoiltsport with Anjie but Hubby defended his future Saali ji πŸ˜³ n apologised to her!! (Wow.. kya caring jiju hai πŸ˜³)

Unable to keep the suspanceee of the huge news in his Maggie filled tummy, rohan ji...told Nidhi... that.. her .. Mishter Ear-rings loves her too! πŸ˜³ Tho wifey had earlier told Rohan that she needs her Baby to come n tell her so himself, she was left off the kilter.. hearing the truth from Rohans mouth! πŸ˜²πŸ˜³

But if two love gurus r trying to.. help push AshNi's naiyya out of the storm, Anjie seems to be in no mood as she told in the PRECAP ...that.. she is ASHAMED of Nidhi.. for being so weak.. for asking her if Hubby was missing her! πŸ˜‘ (Anjie ki bachchi...😑)

The most touching segment ofcourse was of Baba-Nidhi.. as Baba read Nidhis old letters to Nidhi... n when she asked.. 'Wish lifes questions were a pimple, went away as one grew!' ... Baba replied.. 'We grow up to find the answers' πŸ‘

Sultry Sue made a RE-entry with her MARD-o-LOGY ... and advised Mallu not to let Ashu ever know y she was in Mum n that she told Nidhi about the reco...!! She again.. hit a SIXER with her... 'Love talk can be done with HATE..  n Hate talk with love!' 

Overall... nice epi... thanks to ROHAN..prem ki naiyya.. should hit COURSE.. SOON! πŸ˜³

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Loved The epi...
especially Rohan... 
He's such a cutiepie...

And must say... I hated Anjie in the precap πŸ˜‘
thanks for the update...
yup nice episode and rohan love him
and the precap anji😑 oh hope nidhi wont listen to her
Originally posted by *Harika*

Loved The epi...
especially Rohan... 
He's such a cutiepie...

And must say... I hated Anjie in the precap πŸ˜‘

Hari. .. dun worry... Anjies touf stand will make.. Rohan.. ensure to get Nidhi back in Kotnis to prove that.. Ashu loves her πŸ˜‰

Rohan was the STARRR 
Thanx Tanu for the update , lovely as usual...

I am happy that Ashu knows that Nidhi has quit , coz he recommended her and if he's intelligent enough to put 2+2 together, I think he will understand who told Nidhi..
And someone needs to shut up Anji...for sure, she's working on my nerves now 😑...at this point of time I feel Rohan is a much better friend than Anji...

By the way Tanu, I haven't watched the episode...how was Ashu's reaction when he said she came with her " boyfriend "
Originally posted by esha

Thanx Tanu for the update , lovely as usual...

I am happy that Ashu knows that Nidhi has quit , coz he recommended her and if he's intelligent enough to put 2+2 together, I think he will understand who told Nidhi..
And someone needs to shut up Anji...for sure, she's working on my nerves now 😑...at this point of time I feel Rohan is a much better friend than Anji...

By the way Tanu, I haven't watched the episode...how was Ashu's reaction when he said she came with her " boyfriend "

He aka Ashu said to Armu..that she aka Nidhi came with her boyfriend... 
missed the last part
what is the problem of anji
thanksfor the update
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hari. .. dun worry... Anjies touf stand will make.. Rohan.. ensure to get Nidhi back in Kotnis to prove that.. Ashu loves her πŸ˜‰

Rohan was the STARRR 

hayeee... Rohannn... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
I dun even have words to describe how sweet he is... awww... <3<3<3
Originally posted by ashblore

missed the last part
what is the problem of anji
thanksfor the update

She hates Ashu.. thinks he is trouble.. coz.. all he has given her is tears... πŸ˜Š
I hope she will not spoil the efforts of rohan and armaan by putting wrong thoughts in nidhi mind