India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Question regarding sting operation?

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me about this sting operation, I have missed this news and do'nt have any idea what it is all about. Thanks.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Hi

Here is an article i posted before:

Sting operation on Tumhari Disha

Zee's popular soap Tumhari Disha will imitate the infamous sting operations.

Starting Monday, it will be revealed that Dushyant Sehgal's (Ashish Nayyar) past has come back to haunt in the form of a secretly taped video.

Describing the episode, the creative head said, "We plan to make Tumhari Disha more interesting by incorporating real life scenarios into it. After the Holi episode, which was one of the turning points in the story, the sting operation on DK will pave the way for greater drama."

The Sehgal family is shocked when the news of DK's alleged videotape reaches them.

Gargi (Kruttika Desai) calls the whole family together and asks them to watch something exclusive on television.

Disha (Chhavi Mittal) goes pale when she sees a news channel relay tapes of DK in his bedroom with a girl. The newsreader announces, "Here's an exclusive look at what happened in renowned businessman Dushyant Sehgal's bedroom last night."

After seeing the tape, Disha questions DK about his whereabouts the night before. He says the tape is fake and is an attempt to malign his reputation.

The whole family is disturbed by what they have seen. DK tries his best to cover up by saying he was home last night so the man on the tape is not him.  However, when Disha asks him for his exact location last night, he is unable to answer her query

Enjoy

SamyBig smile

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Samy but what I want to know that how come Aman Verma and Shakti Kapoor are involved in this and why there name is mentioned. may be some incident or news some happened some time ago or why they were in news. 
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Oh my dear maja this whole sting operation thing took place when one channel India TV I suppose ( Rajat Sharma who is the Head ) has this program where Shuhaib Ilyasi the man who is always in the headlines for whatever reasons ( he was hosting India's Most Wanted on Zee a while ago in which he caught or claimed to catch red handed many politicians, underworld people and police peope included doing crimes and later was in the news for being involved in his own wife's murder).

This time round he started this sting operation by taking interviews of first Shakti kapoor by sending a journalist named Ruchi who tries to seduce this guy ( yuck ...Angry) and then thru hidden cameras exposed him that he used the casting couch for getting to this position and he named quite a few industry big names also in the process. Aman Verma too was instigated in a similar situation.

Hope I made some sense to you.

Regards

Lata

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Lata, now I know tha story behind it. It really helped and now I get it why TD makers are trying to malign the name of our hottie hero DK and I really hope that it will not continue more than next week and he comes out of this issue with a clean image and Disha understands the whole thing and does not increase the distance between them. She should support him and stand  by him in his hard times so that they can come closer to each other.  That is what we all DK/Disha lovers want is'nt it?
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
yes u r right. Hope they finish off that whole thing in one or at the most 2 episodes. I would feel equally embarassed/ upset in writing the update for that damn episode........sigh......anyways hope our hero comes out with a clean image after that too and hope Dk and Disha come closer......
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Same here but Lata please do'nt ever feel embarassed to write any update because your updates are so good that they are the highlights of may day, no matters what the promos are and often I am totally disappointed reading about them but when I reads updates of the episodes which has these promos I always see something or the other positive in it and becomes more hopeful about the milan of our DK/ and Disha that my disappointsment vanishes away.

God bless you for the hopes you are giving me.

Maja 

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged

oh so sweet Maja. offcourse not I love to update all my friends about TD, don't worry. Smile

GOD Bless you too and GOD Bless All.

Love Lata

Go to top