Thank u Khushi u were wearing clothes

Posted: 12 years ago
😳Actually , I dunno whether I must thank her, ya be angry at her for putting a dress on and asking a towel!πŸ˜‰

watever, ur devimaiyya saved u from being embaressed, still u r not all safe! coz embaressment to hoga heee!

Imagine, If buaji arrives ,,,,

how will u both get pout from the bath room?

what will u answer?>

Waht idf Payal is out there or amma?

OK,

I cant wait for another 24hrs to know kya hoga!

mixed emotions u see, sharam bhi atee hai, bursting inot laughter imagining the situation

BUT altogether love CV's for the precap!

Now coming back to title...of my post...at this stage I think, its best she is with clothesπŸ˜‰

what do u all thinkπŸ˜†

dont answer that, if u dont agree with me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

On that note,,

All embarrassed,

Zoha!

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago

thumbs up! me too thinkin d same! thnk god she's in clothes OTHERWISE DANGER O DANGER!!! superb precap luvd ASR's reaction! it was funny at d same tym embarassin for khushi lol!!!

Res

Edited - mujhe pata tha tera pehla post isi par hoga. πŸ˜‰ . Kya karen yaar mein bhi teri jaisi hoon. Wen I thought of opening a thread but b4 dat thousands were opened so dropped d idea.

Haye dono ek hi bathroom mein, kya kya ho sakta hai, ufff getting goosebumps thinking of dat but cv's ek rabba ve hi kar de.
πŸ˜‰

Aaj Asr ki chutti.

Kya kahan tumne, tum hoti kaun ho mujhe chutti dene wali. Tumhari itni himmat. How dare u?Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
on second thought..why couldnt she come out and get the towel herself, instead of screaming and asking payal to give it to her...i am sure she awas asking payal...and her LG heard and thought he shud give it...
then Arnav must be shouting
Wearing clothes and still she cant come out and get her own towel???? I know, only way to get locked in the bathroom with the hottieπŸ˜†

The question here is who did she think was outside her bathroom?  lWas she pretending to be Payal and playing a prank on Akash?

Zoha my dear Community_Drive... I miss your old name yaar.. I still have to digest that its Zoha and no one else.. well in this I am 50-50.. I wanted to and still didn't want it to be so soon. And what the hell was ASR doing in their house. Still want to see that. So now the almighty has come down to earth I think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Khushi has no reason to go to their house and so he must have made some reason to go to their house. I am very curious...
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

thumbs up! me too thinkin d same! thnk god she's in clothes OTHERWISE DANGER O DANGER!!! superb precap luvd ASR's reaction! it was funny at d same tym embarassin for khushi lol!!!

i still cnt control my laughter...🀣🀣🀣
Wat a splendid n funny precap...
kudos to CV's...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hpe we cud see some romantic scenes between ARHI...πŸ˜‰
never go by precap dear i think she is doing some natak to payal or buaji or to her amma ,
kushi and nautanki go hand in hand 🀣

of course our hero reached there πŸ˜†
and now i cant wait for 8pm 😳

Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago