Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ! ROFL 
Yes !! i actually went thru the torture today ROFL ! onli 1 difference ROFL !! instead of a HOT PSYCHO Hubby ROFL ! it was My Kamina cuzin ROFL !! he actually made me cry n Laugh in pain ROFL !! 
i broke my leg !! n he ACTUALLY Tortured me ! ROFL ! I was beggin him to let me go n let me stand ROFL ! buh he was evil enough to not let me go :( !! ROFL !! the onli thing came in my mind was JHANVI ROFL !! koi usse Viraj se Bachao ROFL !!! Viraj ko Theek Kardo ! n let thm have a HOT story Wink ROFL 

yes im weird ROFL !! 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159Maohtop_of_the_windSashah_Suki--Flora--Bushraa.-scarlett-chucklebuddyprc_fan1FingerFetish-Yami-SmritiKathaFullyFaltoo.-shalz-Slov_perfringes.Sad.But.True.-MERRY-asmaanixxSamraat_92P.Kamaljit.Sean.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I went thru wat jhanvi is going thru :(" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Your the one that sounds like a psycho path now ROFL. Who the hell laughs after reflecting a horrendous story whereby your poor wee broken leg was a victim of immense cousinly torture.

Manalwa! Hug I can totally relate to Jhanvi's cockroach incident. Mind you, I haven't had a psychotic lover slurp it all up by mixing it with milk. However I have had moments whereby a flying cockroach (YES the ones with WINGS) actually landed on my clothes. I ran and screamed like a banshee, ripping my top apart.

Then once upon a time I was eating Maccas when another flying cockroach landed on my food! Again, I ran screaming, twirling in circles and attacking my body hysterically saying 'Get it off me GET IT OFF ME!'

All night I was twitching and slapping myself randomly since I was still paranoid about the Cockroach. I even had a nightmare about it the very same night. I have an immense phobia so the fact that she fainted with style and grace is to be applauded. If it were me, I would have jumped out of a window.

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windSashah_SukiShaily.veil_of_rosescs-07-scarlett-asmaanixx.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Your the one that sounds like a psycho path now ROFL. Who the hell laughs after reflecting a horrendous story whereby your poor wee broken leg was a victim of immense cousinly torture. ROFL its not my fault ROFL !! we were all sittin n sharin the funny incident took place !! n cuz of my leg when i sit down i need help to get up ROFL ! we were sittin out side ROFL ! I wanted to get up n he kept ticklin me !! n showin me tht he will stand on my leg ROFL !! n I was beggin all to help !! buh all they did was laugh ROFL !! n I dunno I was laughin n crying ROFL 

Manalwa! Hug I can totally relate to Jhanvi's cockroach incident. Mind you, I haven't had a psychotic lover slurp it all up by mixing it with milk. However I have had moments whereby a flying cockroach (YES the ones with WINGS) actually landed on my clothes. I ran and screamed like a banshee, ripping my top apart. ROFL !! atleast urs was cockroach ROFL ! in 1 of my english class ROFL ! my seat was all the way @ the end !! n its blocked with other tables ROFL !! so me n my friend were sittin @ the end ROFL ! n frm no where a BIG FLY Lands on my scarf n ROFL !! me n my friend Started screaming like some crazy people n were runnin ON THE TABLES ROFL ! my teacher kicked us out ROFL !! 

Then once upon a time I was eating Maccas when another flying cockroach landed on my food! Again, I ran screaming, twirling in circles and attacking my body hysterically saying 'Get it off me GET IT OFF ME!'  @ RED ROFL As if Cockroach listens to u ROFL

All night I was twitching and slapping myself randomly since I was still paranoid about the Cockroach. I even had a nightmare about it the very same night. I have an immense phobia so the fact that she fainted with style and grace is to be applauded. If it were me, I would have jumped out of a window. EWWW ONCE our schoool toook us to a 1 night trip to a Green Mountain place !! n all my friends knew how i freak out wid insects !! so they gifted me a small box wid a LIVE COCKROACH in IT !! Dead i opened it n !it jumped on me Unhappy !! hahah is swear i was actuallly Crying ! n the whole time i kept checkin my self n around me if tht cockroach was on me or not ROFL

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windveil_of_rosescs-07asmaanixx

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

W*F??? I thought that this story was inspired from the epic torturous ishtory of Manal and her cockroachROFLROFLROFL Buh!! Your posht was a disappointmentStern SmileROFLROFLROFL

top_of_the_windveil_of_roses-shalz-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

ROFL

W*F??? I thought that this story was inspired from the epic torturous ishtory of Manal and her cockroachROFLROFLROFL Buh!! Your posht was a disappointmentROFL
ROFL ! Cockroach ROFL went thru tht torture alot ROFL !! 
@ RED : Sachi Shocked 
chal to make u feel better 
Scroll down :) 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Go Eat this cockroach ROFL 

Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by chakku

ROFL

W*F??? I thought that this story was inspired from the epic torturous ishtory of Manal and her cockroachROFLROFLROFL Buh!! Your posht was a disappointmentROFL
ROFL ! Cockroach ROFL went thru tht torture alot ROFL !! 
@ RED : Sachi Shocked 
chal to make u feel better 
Scroll down :) 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Go Eat this cockroach ROFL 

Evil Smile
Ewww go bury your evil mind hereEvil SmileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind.FlawlessSarun.

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@sammy & Manalwa hugs!!!!!!!ROFL
LOL we all have some or other Cockroach incident...
lemme tell you mine...
when I came to US after my weeding hubby was sharing apt with another guy who was DIRTY n FILTHY...he didnt keep apt clean n thr were more than 200 Roaches in apt...I use to scream shout n jump all the timeROFL...I had clean whole house Cry n it was like hell nightmare indeed...I threw most of utensils n so many things n cudnt sleep for days...till we broke lease n left tht apartment...it was just ewwwROFL I remember calling ma pati all the time...n he is just so what did cockroach do today? ROFL

another bad experience was with Lizard...on my pre engagement dinner a Lizard jumped on my plate n I got hysterical jumping up n down after throwing my plate...n ROFL ROFL n my in laws were so shocked...Blushing they thought I n V had fight ROFL I was shivering n my hubby  had "I didnt do anything" expression on his FaceROFL but I was so scared..

top_of_the_windFingerFetishasmaanixx.FlawlessSarun.

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ewww to manalwa n chakku...DeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind.JealousBasher..FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.