Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Mihir-Tulsi together again (Rocking))!

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here's a lil update of tonite's episode frnds:):) Tulsi is freed from allegations.... Mihir-Tulsi together again!!! GR8888 episode:):)

Firstly, Mihir continues with his statement...He says: He would Not have been able to fulfill Savita's wish being her son... but he is thankful to Tulsi that she could... Today whereever His Ma is, she might be showering all her blessings to Tulsi, then how can the court punish her.... It CANNOT!!!

Vijay Saxena thanked Mihir for his statement... n then asked Tulsi to come over to the witness Box!!! Mihir tried his best to stop his rushing tears and slightly nodded his head as in to say... come over.... Im with you, Ma is with you, be rest assured we'll be together again!!! Tulsi managed to get back to her normal self (she was too moved hearing Mihir), n said under what circumstances she was forced to put of the switch and let savita sink!!!

Justice Renuka frees Tulsi. Tulsi cud not stop her tears...n she looked at Mihir... Mihir gave her a cutie cutie smile... with lil tears in his eyes... He was too happy!!!!

Bck at shantiniketan, Baa is too happy to hear that Tulsi has been vindicated from all blames. Tulsi and Mihir arrive at the door step, Ganga does their arti... Mihir is too happy... n keeps looking at Tulsi.. thn they go inside.

Tulsi and Mihir enter their Highly romantic Pink bedroom.. n Tulsi's sight stops at Mihir's photo... she picks it up very lovingly..!!! Simultaneously Meera picks up the same photo in her room... n keeps gazing it... pain, helplessness, agony, anger is reflected in her eyes!!!
Tulsi keeps looking at the photo while Mihir comes near her...gives her a sweet kiddy smile... n says...he feels guilty by the thought that during the time Tulsi needed him the most... he tried to run away from her...Tulsi always wanted to keep her mangalsutra close to her but it was He who tried to keep it apart... he says sorry... But Tulsi says that the mangalsutra is her life...But Mihir is her soul... n he need not be sorry!!!! ( she said.... hum dono to ek doosre mein samaye hue hain...ozzzzzzz)
Meera throws away Mihir'd foto...n quite a lot of other things as well...in frustration...she then considers herself mad... n questions herself..how cud he ever think of 'Having' Mihir... how cud she forget that he is an ideal husband...how cud she ever dream of separating Mihir-Tulsi... she bends down...n cries!!!

Ronit was tooooo cute for words.... he has suchhh a wide range of emotions!!!

Mihir-Tulsi ROCK:):) 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes yaar u r right MIHIR-TULSI rock again. 👏 👏 👏
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWW, man wat a rocking episode...Thanx for the update 👏 , I am dying to watch the video now 😳
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWW, man wat a rocking episode...Thanx for the update 👏 , I am dying to watch the video now 😳
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meera relsied her mistake yay thats good
~nikki~ thumbnail
wow thanx a lot. i am waiting desperately for the video. i am dying to c mihir tulsi together after such aaaaaaaaa long time. 😊
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
i hope this aint a dream 😆 😆 😆
i mean meera is dreaming about this whole situation as to what happens in the worst situation, i am just saying. i hope what happened in today's episode really happened, its true ronit aka mihir is a totaly jaanu. he is sooooooo cute. but yea, long live mihir-tulsi. this sure was a rocking episode. yayaya! 👏 👏
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
i hope this aint a dream 😆 😆 😆
i mean meera is dreaming about this whole situation as to what happens in the worst situation, i am just saying. i hope what happened in today's episode really happened, its true ronit aka mihir is a totaly jaanu. he is sooooooo cute. but yea, long live mihir-tulsi. this sure was a rocking episode. yayaya! 👏 👏 i haven't seen this episode yet, so yea... can't wait
sweet_mita thumbnail
that's gr8.thanks for the update. 😊
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mihu baby was sooo cute man ... baby ka mihir rocked.. soo cute

but meera cried for my baby ... she genuinely loves him