Die for Nitya or Live for Anjali n Vedh - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
i so agree with u sheen di....its soo unfair.....kavya luvs his mother so much n in return he gets hated 😑 .....i hate that nitya sooooo much.....she should learn 2 appreciate wot she gets from life....like her HOT son Kavya 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
well said sheen! Kavya shouldnt die bcoz of Nitya shes not worth it! 😑 😭 πŸ˜”
He should live 4 Anjali and Ved - who will become fartherless when he leaves! 😭
😭Sheeny..if only Kavya had ur brains πŸ˜†..he cant waste his life for tht apathetic women 😑..she is stone hearted..he still has a chance at happiness with his own family 😳..he doesnt need Nitya! πŸ˜›
I wanted to hug Eijoo..his acting was marvellous today, as usual he got me so emotional 😳..i wanna cry with him! 😭

Originally posted by sweetanjali

bwt just wondering dat now how kkavy will die????? πŸ˜•

as nitya dint shoot him at first place , plus kkavy alreday told her dat hez ready to give her all his property ( n datz all she wanted so y she wud kill him now?).

N kavyaz death doesnt make sense.

newyas am glad dat ka have finally moved away from all dose horrible nandas. just wish dat now kkavy stays in da stable state of mind

I also wish kavya leaves dat house😊

i think kavya will start to hate nitya and start to live for Anjali and Ved when nitya will again try and kill him..she will suceed this time...
🀒

but now i am convinced that once nimmo is over Eijaz will be back on KA once again 😊 just a matter of time guys:)
i hope your right melissa_25.i hate nitya!! 😑
I think a child will love its mother wheather its his real mother or not...Kavya has not known anyone else other Nitya as his mother so he will keep loving her, Nitya exactly hasnt shown real hatred towards Kavya, other than to kill him several times....but the point is....he will never stop loving his mum...also there will be this emptiness in his heart...
in yesterday's epi kavya trying to kill himself well we can put it on his emotional shock and at that time he was not in a state of thinking wat is right or wrong.
but i think when he will think calmly and hope anjali gives him a good lecture as how he can die for nitya who hates him and not live for his own family that is ved his son and wife. how when he reunited with anji he said tum mere jeene ka maqsad ho,meri zindagi ho...
so its high time kavya go away with his family and live with his love of his life anji who will love him with all her heart.
i dont want kavya die for nitya 😭 but u never know kavya loves his mum so much....... 😭
i really dont get kavya
why does he love his mother more then his WIFE and SON
are they less importent then his crazy mom 😑 😑
i really hope that he will get some brains that his WIFE and SON are more IMPORTENT then his stupid mom
k should live 4 his wife and son not for his evil mother πŸ˜• .come on how can be he soo foolish πŸ˜•