Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JASSI BULLYING ARMAAN AND PURAB (Page 3)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged
wow pj04.. tum Jassi pe koi thesis lik rahe ho kya.. amazing ... itna study kiya hai tumne.. good job.. ClapClapClap

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:18am | IP Logged
 Wow! Very lucidly written.Good job.
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

jassi's transformation has been very inconsistent, courtesy the creativity of the writers. i lost my sympathy for her long back and am fast losing my respect for the character. here is why

when she was naive.....i had a problem understanding how someone so qualified could be so naive.i am not talking about her simplicity but the way she looked at everything with a rose colored shades on her eyes.she made excuses for her boss(how do you excuse someone for locking you in a closet and romancing outside with somebody else all night long. she helped him cheat (by cooking reports) and commit illegal transactions(didn't she know kohinoor deal was illegal).if armaan is to blame for downfall of gm , jassi also played a very big role in it. 

then came the ride sessions....she never stopped to think why armaan would be interested in her(kohinoor ofcourse silly..she never took the pain to connect the dots).she even believed all his lies(and they were not even the good ones), inspite of knowing that armaan often lies to get out of a tight spot(he lied to his dad, mallika, aryan.....). her MO was similar to the one of a girl who shuts her eyes to avoid facing reality.while on human level i hate armaan for doing this to her, but then again she was to blame as much as armaan(she never resisted)

then came purab and success phase. she literally uses and blackmails everybody in giving in and bashes anyone who opposes her(nandu, armaan , purab). gm was never hers nor does she owe anything to it still she acts as if gm was her baby and the real owners were out to destroy it.she seems to be the only one who has any work or is ceo of some company. her friends have changed loyalty from gm and suri family to her. she can't seem to balance her emotional , personal or personal life. whatever she lacked in looks department, she makes up for in luck department(she has millionaires running after her,she becomes ceo in a single year, she has friends like nandu,hm,purab, she has parents who never oppose her on anything....)

True... wow pj04.... couldnt agree more.

ClapClapClap

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Agree, my feeling too.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ClapClapwell said pj (as usual)
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

jassi's transformation has been very inconsistent, courtesy the creativity of the writers. i lost my sympathy for her long back and am fast losing my respect for the character. here is why

when she was naive.....i had a problem understanding how someone so qualified could be so naive.i am not talking about her simplicity but the way she looked at everything with a rose colored shades on her eyes.she made excuses for her boss(how do you excuse someone for locking you in a closet and romancing outside with somebody else all night long. she helped him cheat (by cooking reports) and commit illegal transactions(didn't she know kohinoor deal was illegal).if armaan is to blame for downfall of gm , jassi also played a very big role in it. 

then came the ride sessions....she never stopped to think why armaan would be interested in her(kohinoor ofcourse silly..she never took the pain to connect the dots).she even believed all his lies(and they were not even the good ones), inspite of knowing that armaan often lies to get out of a tight spot(he lied to his dad, mallika, aryan.....). her MO was similar to the one of a girl who shuts her eyes to avoid facing reality.while on human level i hate armaan for doing this to her, but then again she was to blame as much as armaan(she never resisted)

then came purab and success phase. she literally uses and blackmails everybody in giving in and bashes anyone who opposes her(nandu, armaan , purab). gm was never hers nor does she owe anything to it still she acts as if gm was her baby and the real owners were out to destroy it.she seems to be the only one who has any work or is ceo of some company. her friends have changed loyalty from gm and suri family to her. she can't seem to balance her emotional , personal or personal life. whatever she lacked in looks department, she makes up for in luck department(she has millionaires running after her,she becomes ceo in a single year, she has friends like nandu,hm,purab, she has parents who never oppose her on anything....)

Very well said pj04

I also think in the begining she either kept quite or did not respond to armaan's actions because she was worried about her job. But when she got an offer from HM's company her confidence rised and also slowly her circle of friends were good enough to support her, if she needed. I am not trying to defend jassi here. I totally think she is doing wrong or she cannot be like that...

Yes she should have very well realized why armaan would fall for her when she knew that he only goes for looks...

She is totally playing with Purab's emotions and may be that is the reason Mr walia was worried about her behaviour and may that is why Purab wants to talk to her know...

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Greatly said pj!!!! ClapClap

You didnot leave anything for us to say....!Wink

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:29am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=smisha

I also think in the begining she either kept quite or did not respond to armaan's actions because she was worried about her job. But when she got an offer from HM's company her confidence rised and also slowly her circle of friends were good enough to support her, if she needed. I am not trying to defend jassi here. I totally think she is doing wrong or she cannot be like that...

[/QUOTE]

the point i was trying to make was where was her self-respect then(or ideals for that matter), she was quoting about it in a big way  in front of armaan in yesterday's episode.

Go to top