Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Winner of 2nd Caption Contest- READ PG 3! (Page 3)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Oh This is sad. I thought I have a real compititor here.

Well anyways. Thanks to all who voted. and Thanks to Shaks who included my caption even though it was not according to the rules Embarrassed

Thanks!!!
Big smile

and ya Shaks, no need to say sorry. take ur time! Smile

arre me not wailing anymore!! I am bak to Ms. Bholi Bhali, that id was really depressing!!! Angry

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 04 April 2006 at 3:59pm

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
wHAT RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!! iTS OK I I didnt win but that does not mean i MADE all those fake ids!! Please! think twice before you write stuff abt others! Next time i am not going to take part in any of YMLH competitions! Than you very much ofr the welcome and good bye!
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Well anyways. Thanks to all who voted. and Thanks to Shaks who included my caption even though it was not according to the rules Embarrassed

Thanks!!!
Big smile

arre me not wailing anymore!! I am bak to Ms. Bholi Bhali, that id was really depressing!!! Angry

congo ms bb!Big smile

yay ur baaak to ur old selfLOLi missed ms bb EmbarrassedTongue

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Thanks!!!
Big smile

You had kitna competitorsLOL Saba Apa ko aur kitne chahe hai? hehehehe, depressing is a nice way to put itBig smile

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolremix

wHAT RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!! iTS OK I I didnt win but that does not mean i MADE all those fake ids!! Please! think twice before you write stuff abt others! Next time i am not going to take part in any of YMLH competitions! Than you very much ofr the welcome and good bye!

SmilePlease don't say that, maybe you didnt create ALL the ids you say, but you did create some rite? And you did vote for yourself with those some ids rite?  You can take part, just do it the right way, and please don't get mad, there is no reason for you to get mad, we are the ones who should be mad, so please relax. Smile

innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Ok Pretty Guria....you DONT WANT TO AGREE that Those ids are NOT mine and i have cheated right????? Ok chekc on everyone of theirs DATE JOINED!! After that check out this site!!

Caption Contest

After cheking that Out tell me if all those ids are really mine! Because all those ids whoever its is! are made all in october and november and jan and MARCH..but 4th march isssss way away from 28th march! if you get what i mean!
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolremix

Ok Pretty Guria....you DONT WANT TO AGREE that Those ids are NOT mine and i have cheated right????? Ok chekc on everyone of theirs DATE JOINED!! After that check out this site!!

Caption Contest

After cheking that Out tell me if all those ids are really mine! Because all those ids whoever its is! are made all in october and november and jan and MARCH..but 4th march isssss way away from 28th march! if you get what i mean!

Yaar relaxSmile You said that not All of em, so I just went with your wordsSmile I didn't mean to get you all mad, chill yaar, I didnt even say you were completely wrong, so please relax yaarSmile

innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
OK the whole thing is Neither of the ids are  mine..except REMIXROX1987  is  my sister and she voted for me!  ANd i didnt write...ALL OF THOSE IDS!! if you didnt read clearly i have written  I didnt make all those ids! Which is way diffrent that ALL OF THOSE IDS!..whichd pretty guria you are telling me to chill when you have just made a whole thing saying how i have cheated! how would you like it! if the samething happen to you!

Edited by koolremix - 04 April 2006 at 6:58pm

Go to top