update 4 3rd april.....

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi all.....

well todays epi was okay okay... saw more of smita-adi than adi-chand.....

well here it goes... n ppl. gonna be brief today as gotta rush.....

it starts with beeji starin at chand in the mirror n askin her howcome ur parandi is open today....

poor chand looks all confused n says ki aate waqt geele ho gaye the aur oarandi khul gayi...

beeji doesnt buy tht n looks at her suspiciously.....then says aa main teri gut bana do... she starts to make the plait n gives a lecture on life with its reference.....

lecture says ki yeh umar ka takaza hai..... young age aise hi hoti hai.. then she says ki agar gut nahi bandogi na to baal ulajh jayenge theek us tarah agar zindagi ko nahi sambhalogi to woh ulajh jayegi....

now they show adi n gp bringin a toast to adi's love ki udaan when kamini comes in asks why r u so hapyy... they tell her n she smurks when gp asks her tumhe kya hua.. tum khush nahi ho... she says very but darti hoon kai adi ki tamana puri hone se na reh jaye..... adi then says main ud raha hoon aur main ek din bahut uoar udunga.... par gironga nahi kyonki chand mujhe sambhalegi......(i guess i got the dialouge right)

next they show chand enterin office but adi stops her sayin tht u cannot go in as u have disobeyed ur boss... chand says when did i do tht... adi then replies: tumhare boss ne tumhe kaha tha ki baal khol ke aana par tum phir enhe baand aayi..

chand replies the same as beeji n goes away 4m there cryin n leavin adi lookin all sad......

then they show amita enterin office askin jenny if someone called for her.. she says no n smita is all worried....

then they show a sad adi in his office listenin to chand but he then switches off the speaker when kabir comes n asks him abt his love life n all.. adi says it is going nowher  as she has closed the dorrs on me..kabir says dont worry everything will be allright......n he switches the speakers on

adi then hears chand talkin to  aclient n then to smitha... chand asks amitha the matter... n she says it nothin.. chand asks her to join 4 tea but she sys u go i will come...

smitha ten all tensed up dials a no. n its varun... they have fight... n varun asks her to never show her face again... n smitha sys ok.. i will never n to nobody...

adi hears this n looks all tensed up... he asks chand 4 smitha's address n he goes there... paralley thy show amitha tryin to eat rat poison( man  wht n old way)...

the addresss tht adi reaches to is wrong as she has shifted.. he again look 4 her address n comes n stops smitha from committing suicide....then he cheers her up n its cute....

then he says a line tht smitha said on the phone to varun n she asks him how he knws tht n adi looks surprised.... epi ends...

precap: kamini goes to adi's cain n heras voices... its amy n chand talkin abt her n callin her dayan n bhootani n all.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh my what preview...chand to gai kam se...lagta hai pura bomb girega....thanks shiny for the updates.
viduraju thumbnail
Yeah man, I was groaning so loud when Kamini discovered the speakers. Now Chandini will also come to know that Adi planted microphones under her table and again there will be a big misunderstanding between the two of them! 😭
kudi420 thumbnail
thx a ton for the wonderful update .......... 👏
adi is way too sweet...........and now....both adi and chand is gone 😆 😭