Saarthi

WhAt I tHiNk (Page 2)

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

i just realised how bad my spellin is when i type.. Confused

LOL don't worry mate, dats often da case wen pple type. My spelling is bad, full stop..n I was a student of english literature-LOLZ!!LOL

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riseNshine

Originally posted by lisha

i just realised how bad my spellin is when i type.. Confused

LOL don't worry mate, dats often da case wen pple type. My spelling is bad, full stop..n I was a student of english literature-LOLZ!!LOL

hey..i was as well!! so...guess that proved of no use then.....ConfusedLOL

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
welcome back shazu Big smile ......i m sooooo glad 2 see u back. Big smile Big smile Big smile .....i miss u alots here. Cry
and i m totally agree wid u. Smile
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
wcb shazy ...longtime .....long post .....well ,topic mein dum hai ..... Tongue agree with u .....
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by boomerang123

wcb shazy ...longtime .....long post .....well ,topic mein dum hai ..... Tongue agree with u .....

hey welcome back shaz...lovely to see u again..Big smile n hey boomerang yeh kia..yeh toh i think shaz ka kafi chota post tha...Confused par well...

n hey all yeh sirf agree hone se nahi chalay ga...sab apne views share kia karo naa plz..its moer fun n interactive tht way...

n hey lisha n amani dont worry id join ur club of messin up with spellings..Wink

ab sabse imp..regdin the post..Smile well shaz i def agree with u ke jo bhi ho raha hai bhavri ke liye toh acha hi hai...even though i hate it whn kharoos mama jee n kaka saheb insult her...Angry n ab im unable 2 sleep thinkin kal ki episode mai kia ho gaa..Confused par yeh toh hai ke bhavri agay tab hi ab barhay gii whn she sees she has to do it alone..ab tak she had support of arjun.,keshav n suraj..par kal koi nahi ho gaa...LK ke ilawa...n i hope she wins the battle with flyin colors...LOL

lets hope fer the best n keep our fingers crossed...Smile

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Oh Shazy Jaan, how I missed u n ur topicsEmbarrassedGr8 2 c u back! Im going 2 reply by color coding ur text n my reply will b in black....

ok...my topic starter after a long time so my fingers are a bit stiff-LOL!LOL well, I'm giving my view of what's happening in general...and what happened today. In this post, u will not find any kavita bashing, karu praising....or any of the stuff I usually do!!! simply because....I dont wanna see a great big pad lock on my topic!!

LOLI culdnt stop laughing at the notepad lock thing! Ur so funny Shazy! In btwn, I honestly do enjoy u bashing Kavita n praising KaranEmbarrassed

saarrthi is getting interesting day by day....especially with the entry of shish (that's my nickname for the union leader...kyunki uska naam mere dimaag mey nahin rehta hai!!) yeh toh mansen ka bhi ustad lagta hai....and he just might reveal the truth about the bomb blast in the factory...lets see.

Nice nick name for the union leader! Naam toh mujhe bhi uska yaad nahee rehta...Chalo acha hai u came up with a short but memborable one! U know I think that will b his 100th gunaa/bad thing n he will do it 2 Mansen...Im sure after that Arjun n Keshav will bash him a lot, followed by the end 2 Mansen n Kushals evil plans n doings! Hopefully! n I agree with u 101%, Saarthi is really steaming up these days! Too good, too exciting! Shocking but too gud! U can never guess wats going 2 happen next n that just keeps me glued 2 it! I didnt expect Arjun n Keshav 2 get into an accident n Bhoomi 2 attend the meeting alone! Saarthi directors/writers really do have one creative n unique mind! Hats off 2 them!

I think we are heading towards another transformation.....for Bhavri. perhaps  whatever is happening is a blessing in disguise for her. This way, she will learn to stand up for herself.Big smile Of course, Arjun will always be there for her. But she needs to fight her own battles.

Yep! v surely r! n this time I feel shes determined also! It was very nice 2 c her studying at late night! It was such a cute scene btwn them too! U know such kahu toh mujhe acha toh nahee lug raha ke Bhoomi will have 2 listen 2 Arjun calling her illiterate but then I know is main ushi ki achaai hai! n surely Arjun will b beside her always like he said today but she needs 2 fight the battle on her own n show wat she can do!

As for Mansen.....uff!!!Angry holi ke rungo ne buddhey par koi asur nahin kiya.....he's just a GOM......grumpy old man. He was a GOM from episode one!!! he always has so many creases on his head.....dil karta hai istri lekar uske creases ko seedha kar doon!!! The way he is treating bhavri these days....it's disguisting. No wander they dont show Gunwanti that much......she is suffering from MPS......mera pati saryal...LOL!LOL 

GOMLOLShazy u have such brilliant thinkingClapKya kya soch lehti ho tum na! n his creases...ufff...I am speechlessLOLchalo I will help n stretch them out while u iron it rightLOL as 4 him acting rude with Bhoomi, nothing new dear...But its really getting on my last nervesAngry So much attitudeDead n MPSLOLI have no words 4 u dear...Clap

So I think this week of saarthi will be very interesting.....(but of course, it always is!Wink) but this week...we might get to see a glimpse of Bhavri's transformation. She will face hardships.....magar LK toh hai....!Smile Her time with Gopal ji was just the beginning of her transformation.  Abhi toh bahut kuch karna baaki hai.....Big smile And the fact that Mansen and Mama ji are conspiring....to weaken her by leaving her on her own.....is actually a plus point in the long run. Going alone in the board meeting will help Bhavri to handle things on her own. bura salooq toh karenge bhavri ke saat, magar yeh mouka hai....eent ka jawaab patthar se.....jo kuch Gopal ji ne sikhaya hai...aur arjun ka vishwas....Bhavri ko guide karengeThumbs Up

I agree with U! Though Im nervous n scared as 2 how the board meeting will turn out n how Bhoomi will go about...But it will surely help her feel the independence n get 2 c wat life is like when U have 2 stand up 4 urself! I just hope ke wo log kucch zaada insult na kurey wurna I will go mad n not only that I hope she doesnt end up making sum bad decision n signing sum papers which she will regret later on!

well, that's my topic starter for the week (I'm posting a topic once in a week.) topic mey agar dum hai toh phir post karna...aur agar na acha lage toh.....patli galee se nikal jaana... Evil Smile LOL

Jaan tumhare topic main humesha dum hota hai! They r so unique n so enjoyable! Luved reading it throughout!

p.s.......I love kavita....she is my karan's didi...LOL!LOL (ab yeh toh kehna ghulat nahin hai na mods???Embarrassed Wink

LOL Too gud! Bechari Kavita bunay kya nikli thi Arjun ki aur bahn kya gaaiLOLUr excellent my dearClapClap

And after reading some comments about Neha and Nawab...I find it very difficult to watch saarrthi now!LOL Nawab always was...and always will be, kaka sahib, in my eyes!!!

This was the case with me when I first came across Nehas intv where she refused 2 comment abt their relation...For a week I wuld imagine Bhoomi n Kakasaheb together n Arjun bechara shocked! Bahut jaakey system se nikaal paayi thi ke phir aik baar yeh sab shuru hogaya! Gosh these rumours (Im praying it is...everything is crossed) really bug me!

See ya around Shazy!

Take care,
Teesha

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
wow....kya likha hai aap ne....i think in few days she will be speaking english and will answer kakasaheb....but poor her, she's all alone in meeting...i hope some miracle happens and either bhumi does it herself something or arjun or keshav shows up....

and really this kakasaheb ka satak gaya hai..aab iss age pe bhagvan darshan karna chahiye, woh marne, darvane par hi atka hua hai..

guys...kavita ko baju main rakho...pahele yeh socho...karan kyu nahi aya award function main....bhumi, mamaji, mansen, newley wedded shef. and her groom were there.....why not karan? i think woh pahele se sure tha ki use award nahi milnewala...thanks to ekta shows....
priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
welcome bak jaan Hug Hug Hug we all missed u alotUnhappy
anywayz!!!
yea ua rite , i totally agree wid u

Go to top