India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

WhAt I tHiNk

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

ok...my topic starter after a long time so my fingers are a bit stiff-LOL!LOL well, I'm giving my view of what's happening in general...and what happened today. In this post, u will not find any kavita bashing, karu praising....or any of the stuff I usually do!!! simply because....I dont wanna see a great big pad lock on my topic!!

saarrthi is getting interesting day by day....especially with the entry of shish (that's my nickname for the union leader...kyunki uska naam mere dimaag mey nahin rehta hai!!) yeh toh mansen ka bhi ustad lagta hai....and he just might reveal the truth about the bomb blast in the factory...lets see.

I think we are heading towards another transformation.....for Bhavri. perhaps  whatever is happening is a blessing in disguise for her. This way, she will learn to stand up for herself.Big smile Of course, Arjun will always be there for her. But she needs to fight her own battles.

As for Mansen.....uff!!!Angry holi ke rungo ne buddhey par koi asur nahin kiya.....he's just a GOM......grumpy old man. He was a GOM from episode one!!! he always has so many creases on his head.....dil karta hai istri lekar uske creases ko seedha kar doon!!! The way he is treating bhavri these days....it's disguisting. No wander they dont show Gunwanti that much......she is suffering from MPS......mera pati saryal...LOL!LOL 

So I think this week of saarthi will be very interesting.....(but of course, it always is!Wink) but this week...we might get to see a glimpse of Bhavri's transformation. She will face hardships.....magar LK toh hai....!Smile Her time with Gopal ji was just the beginning of her transformation.  Abhi toh bahut kuch karna baaki hai.....Big smile And the fact that Mansen and Mama ji are conspiring....to weaken her by leaving her on her own.....is actually a plus point in the long run. Going alone in the board meeting will help Bhavri to handle things on her own. bura salooq toh karenge bhavri ke saat, magar yeh mouka hai....eent ka jawaab patthar se.....jo kuch Gopal ji ne sikhaya hai...aur arjun ka vishwas....Bhavri ko guide karengeThumbs Up

well, that's my topic starter for the week (I'm posting a topic once in a week.) topic mey agar dum hai toh phir post karna...aur agar na acha lage toh.....patli galee se nikal jaana... Evil Smile LOL

p.s.......I love kavita....she is my karan's didi...LOL!LOL (ab yeh toh kehna ghulat nahin hai na mods???Embarrassed Wink

And after reading some comments about Neha and Nawab...I find it very difficult to watch saarrthi now!LOL Nawab always was...and always will be, kaka sahib, in my eyes!!!

Edited by shazy - 03 April 2006 at 4:42pm

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey dude, welcome back! i was doing hmk, then i saw ur topic, so thought i wanna be the first to reply! but i didnt actually read ur topic......
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
LOL
ha ha...kiddin, i did read it!!
hmmm. yeah it seems lke bhavri has another twist in her chracter, cuz she mentione din PKP as well.....maybe shes going off again!? i wouldnt want that again...neither would arjun!! Wink
dont even get me started on neha nawab thing.....or karan kavita thing....im tellin u man...they are just liked in rumours cuz the letters of their first names are the same..thats all!! nothing mroe to it!......... Confused
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
always a pleasure to read ur name in my posts buddy! Big smile well....I'll pm u my exact feelings on KK-NN tonight...coz the mods might be after my blood if I post it here-LOL! LOL
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL
ok then...i best not saying anything here too..... Embarrassed
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i just realised how bad my spellin is when i type.. Confused
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
LOLZ!! LOL gud to have u bak Big smile
yep, Bhoomika's transformation has just begun. I just hope she puts mansen into place Angry

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Shaz, it seems as though Mansen and Machisji will push her towards the wall and that in turn should push her towards betterment of herself.

I think her transformation is going to start very soon, irada tau Bhavri nay aaj kay episode mein kar hee liya hai ab us ko anjaam tak ley jana hai.

If she is going to choose Rehmat as her guru then i dont think she will go very far as thought first to learn.

As for Shishupal i feel he is a bigger threat to Mansen and Machisji, a smaller one to Arjun and Saathi.

Go to top