•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think its a perfect time for bringing a new character in the show 👍🏼. 
Because arnav knows that he has feelings for khushi but he is not yet ready to accept that to himself nor to khushi  so this new guy will ignite the love and possessiveness he has for khushi which will ultimately lead to confession  
And moreover if the shyam fiasco comes out before confession then definitely it will be only the new NANDKISHORE who will be on khushi's side. And of course arnav will not support khushi first thinking that she is a gold digger (Least possibility on taking arnav's present state on consideration)
And secondly he wont like the fact of nandkishore on khushi's side. So that will lead to hatred + jealousy track. He doesn't want to forgive khushi for ruining his di's life at the same time he doesnt want  nandkishore-KKG to pair up. it will be really funny to see how he mananges his ego and possessiveness. 😆
I think something good and interesting like this is waiting for us in the future 😃. I think from now on either the creep's character will slightly fade away or will grow more stronger. Only two possibilities.
Well i dont wanna talk about that creep and make my post miserable! 😡

PS: Well many have already started bashing the new comer saying gay and all that 😲
According to me i think we should wait for the new entry to expose himself and what all he does on the show. So before that we should not make any opposing comments. Lets wait and watch how his character turns out. 99% of my mind occupies the thought that he will be playing CUPID for arhi and 1% thinks that he will create nothing but more fiasco taking into consideration that he is of course MAMI's relative 😡 Birde of same feather flock together.

There is already a topic discussing the new entry...please continue all discussions there rather than creating new topics, this will help keep the forum tidy.

Thanks

Topic 2 b closed by DT
Refrain from creating multiple threads to discuss the new entry, all discussions should take place in this topic ONLY: TB: Karan Goddwani to enter.. ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE

All other topics/mosts will be closed/moved to that thread.

Closed.