Healed by Love - ArSh OS - FOR SABZ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
hey loved the OS ...very beautiful ...loved the concept very interesting ...the way shilpa's past s haunting her ...n her pain n condition soo beautifully described n armaan's helplessness...n pain n support n love which he is trying to give her...loved it all...pls continue soon ...n thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
so much pain!
reading it was painful Laila!
i hope after all the pain n horror we will get a haapy ending
once again great job Laila!
reading it i was getting cramps in my stomach

Amani
gosh that was so sad...i can't see them suffer man pls make this happy...gr8 update again! continue soon and thanks for the pm!

love
komal
Wow, just woww, Laila. I really am speechless...I don't even know how to put into words everything this part made me feel. It was at once heartbreaking and beautiful. The flashback that Armaan had of happier days was so sweet and teasing and made all the more bittersweet by the scene that followed next. I didn't know whom I felt more sorry for because you described their reactions and their differing types of pain so wonderfully. Shilpa's fear and her hysteria seemed so real. I almost felt like I was watching it unfold in front of my eyes. I really can't wait to read on.This is one gripping piece of writing, hun.

P.S. Happy New Year!!! 🤗
AWESOME part laila 😳 these kind of writing needs a lot of knowledge and skills and u have nailed it ⭐️ and abt the story, as much as i want her to be normal asap, i m eager to knw how armaan's stands by her in every situation 😳
The past scene was perfect.. but feel so sad for both arsh.. hope her disease will be cure soon!!!

continue soon!!

take care
Laila this time for a change i m not gonna start the comment by swooning over how much i love you and ur writing! Infact this time i just wanna establish the fact how i m so Deeply in love with this Armaan Malik you have created!
For me, Respect matters even more then love, Well the statement is a bit exaggerated but i always considered Respect as an important component of a relationship, If there's no respect, there's no relationship and After this update of urs  i've grown to respect Armaan!
A round of applause for him! how i wish every woman found a man just like him, Whose not only with them through the happiness but hez by there by their side when the times get rough too!
The Flashback was just mesmerizing though it was really sad at the same time, Those two love birds living their fairy tale life but then the fate comes along and thrashes everything down the drain! I hate life at times, it can be really unfair!
I feel so bad for Shilpa! That poor thing, She had to go through so much after her Dad's death ,  Her life was a mess before she met Armaan , & things were just starting to get normal and then the disease! that poor soul! And laila, lemme tell you, you've done an amazing job potraying her emotions! The Break down really was quite emotional, i had to shake myself to come back to the real world, once agian u managed to completely engross me in ur work! 
Great Job Done, 
Love you!! 

Loved d part

Feel really sad for shona:(

Nice one

Pm me wnever u update,,