continueee soon
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing concept 👏 Thanx for the pm and plz do continue ASAP! 😊
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eeeppp m abt to cryy! 
You managed to leave me completely speechless once again, Forget speechless!  I am so overwhelmed that m freakin senseless rite now!! Totallyy blank which btw is so not fair! aik to pehle hi m short f vocab or upper se ur writingg keeps ameliorating day by day! Like m running out of compliments here ppl!  kuch to khayal kerlo! I feel like i repeat myself everytime but cant blame me for it now, can u? U REALLY ARE TOTALYY AMAZINGG & I JUST FREAKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
U make me fall even deeper  for Armaan's Character with every fic of urs!
He was already the Greatest Boyfriend, Husband and son in my eyes but after this hez the bestest and the most adorable father ever! (Well, actuallyy the second bestest!  My daddy cool is the 1st ;D)
U know, i always felt that  The greatest and the most profound realtionship is b/w parents and thier children, No matter how crazy two ppl go for each other, they could never surpass the love between a parent and a child. Its the most purest , unadulterated and unselfish realtionship ever. And you portrayed that quite effectively! Armaan's feelings for Neha were so well put togather! Auww how i would want my future daughter to be her future dadda's lil princesss! -wiping tears-
& as for Shilpa and Armaan, Now thats what i call unconditional love! He's standing by her even after her mental instability (Auww) -tears-  
U know one thingg i love abt ur fics is that they are based on real logical issues!
PTSD is getting quite common now a dayz with a darastic increase in poverty ppl are doing all kind of crazy stuff  which hurts them alrite but what the dont realize is what kind of effect would it leave on their loved ones! 
Though i wish everyone was as understanding as Armaan, They all realized that mental illness is just like any other sickness but unfortunatley there are still places where once you're given the tag of "pagal" ur reputation is smirched forever! The haunting title is there to stay for all ur life!
BUT LOVE WILL HEAL :D 
And i m gonna wait for that ;)
So u Update soon!

Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Guys !! 😃

I know I'm unforgivable, I totally disappeared ! I'm so sorry but those holidays were really busy ones with many celebrations, so didn't really got the time to read your updates, comment and even writing... But now that I'm back, I'm going to catch up 😃 First by updating this one :)

There will be a third part and an epilogue I guess. I'm sorry I know the part is not long and I'm not even sure it was worth the wait 😕 But still, I'm posting... Hope you'll still enjoy 😳

THANK YOU everyone for your lovely comments, I really appreciate, you guys are awesome !! 👏😳Love you all !!

Oh and by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all ! I wish you happiness, health and all what your heart desires ! Muaaah 🤗

Part 2

Like during the first year of their marriage, Armaan was always looking forward coming back to her after work. He would miss her and worry about her all day, but once he'd set eyes on her, his heart would finally feel at peace. The only thing that changed with her illness was the fact that he worries a lot more now than before and that he always feared her reaction. Sometimes she was acting normal and would give him a glimpse of his old Shona. And then without a warning she turned hysteric, frightened or totally quiet. It was the hardest for him, not to know what to expect from her at any moment.

He spotted her, standing by the window in the kitchen, arms crossed over her chest, like attempting to protect herself from an unknown harm. Sighing he closed his eyes; only to see the gorgeous smile she used to welcome him with, telling him how much happy she was, with him, with this life. Watching her, he remembered those wonderful evenings…

"Hmm… Smells wonderful! Is it…-" He said while entering the room, noticing his beautiful wife busy cooking.

"Yes, it is; a French leek pie." She interrupted with a big smile, facing him.

He looked at her intently, overwhelmed by her beauty, like the first time. The sight of her smile made him hold his breath literally and slowly he walked towards her, getting hold of her waist. Bringing her close, he looked at her with passionate eyes before whispering huskily in her ear "How could I be so lucky?"

Instantly, he saw heat rise in her cheeks with his words and he couldn't believe that it still affected her, just like the first time. He felt blessed…

Trying to suppress the blush, she replied in her particular teasing way "You must have done something right."

"Definitely…" He replied, chuckling. Seeing her shiver at the touch of his breath on her neck; made him bury his face there. Inhaling her fragrance, he added a barely audible "Smells even better…" before lightly kissing her neck. As always, that little taste of her got him carried away instantly and he slowly kissed her up until her jaw. He noticed her biting on her lower lip, like to stop herself from making any noise of pleasure. He sucked that little part in the corner of her mouth, leading to her lips parting and he immediately took them in a full-mouth, hungry kiss. She at once responded with that particular passion she always held for him and he, as usual, lost it completely…

Without a warning she withdrew from the kiss, depriving him of that warm taste of hers.

"Armaan…Not now." She told him, out of breath and licking on her now swollen lips.

He sexily smiled at her, guessing the reason of her backing away. Looking at her with nothing but deep love and desire in his eyes, he gently pushed away her short front hair from her beautiful face and asked while clearing his throat, like trying to lighten the hot atmosphere "Where's Neha?"

"Upstairs. With her favorite aunt." She replied with a smile at the mention of their daughter, placing both her hands on his chest.

"Oh, Muskaan's here?" He asked, caressing her waist, trying to focus on the conversation more than on his wife's assets.

"Yeah…"

"Good!" He interrupted her immediately. "That gives us a little time to carry on with what we started…" And with that he managed to cup her face with one of his hand.

"Armaan, no. Dinner's ready, I have to set the table and they would come down any minute-"

"Oh come on now, this can wait. Have some pity on your poor husband. For once that I find you free from Neha. I mean, it's a first since her birth, really!" He said in a total overacting way.

"Stop exaggerating, will you?" She giggled while getting away from him.

"Fine." He sighed in surrender "But I'm not leaving you tonight…" He added in a husky whisper, getting close to her again. And with a slow and sensuous kiss on her cheek, he winked at her and gave her one of his mischievous smile.

Coming back to the present, he silently sighed, wishing that he could live those moments with her again…

"Hey…"  He finally informed her of his presence in the room.

Looking out of the window, she kept waiting for his arrival, when suddenly she heard a deep, husky and familiar voice behind her. She immediately turned, sure it was him.

"Rajeev?" She exclaimed in a hopeful way. But when she turned around, it wasn't him. Her mind went blank and for a moment she looked at space, until she heard her name.

"Shilpa?" Armaan called for her once again.

She finally looked up at him, narrowing her eyes, like trying to remember where she saw that face and after what seemed like eternity to him, it dawn on her "Oh Armaan, it's you…"

"Yes." He nodded at her, trying to get what was in her mind, instead of feeling bad about the situation they were in. He knew Rajeev was her younger brother and she was often looking for him in her nightmares. It was like she was living in two different worlds at the same time. One was full of her past memories and one was the reality.

He watched her while she made her way towards the oven and got out a plate from it. He looked at it, pleasantly surprised by what he saw.

"Is this your French leek pie?"  He asked her, walking to stand opposite to her.

She wore a blank expression but she immediately looked up at his voice "Yes it is." She gave him a faint smile and lowered her eyes on the pie, when suddenly something crossed her mind and she looked up at him again "You like it, don't you?" She asked him hastily, with a worried expression.

"Yes, of course." He quickly answered, reassuring her. He was so glad of the improvement. She never cooked since her illness and he missed it. Cooking was her thing, she loved it and she was good at it. The first thing she did when coming to America was taking cooking classes. And she always used to surprise him with new recipes, while he enjoyed it, as well as the glow on her face.

"I love it actually. This is one of my favorite." He added, trying to get her involved in those old memories again.

"Yeah, somehow I knew it." She offered him a big smile. And that was it. The glimpse of his old Shona.

But as always, it was short-lived.

She looked at the pie and started cutting it when suddenly her smile dropped. She looked at it more closely and a terrified look came to her face. She let go of the knife and looked for a wooden spoon. Slowly, she made her way back to the pie. Carefully and focusing, she lightly tapped onto it. She was concentrating like the pie was the most important thing in the world. Abruptly, she let go of everything and her eyes began to fog up with tears.

When he saw that, he knew what was coming…

"Shona, what's wrong?" He said trying to get the more information from her; so he could maybe finally understand her.

"What is that?" She asked with a choked voice, pointing at the pie.

"What is what?" He slowly walked to stand next to her and look at what she was pointing at. "Tell me…"

"Don't look!!" She turned towards him and put one of her hand on his eyes, preventing him to see anything.

"Don't look at it! It was perfect, I swear! I'm not lying, it really was perfect…" She kept swearing while tears were flowing down her cheeks.

He gently took her hand away from his eyes so he could see her. "What was perfect, Shona? The pie?"

"Yeah, I swear! You see that…here…that side…" She was out of breath, desperately showing him one side of the pie. She looked horrified. It killed him to see her like that… He wanted to understand her, to help her so badly, to tell her that it was just a pie, that it did not matter… But the problem was deeper…

"That side was not more bloated than the other… Believe me…" She choked with tears and turned her face away from him, crying badly, her hand on her mouth, trying to stop the loud sobs.

"I do. Shona, I believe you…" He said softly.

He tried to hold her in his arms but before he could, she took hold of the knife and kept jabbing on the pie with it. She wasn't crying anymore, she was being hysteric.

"Stupid! Stupid pie!" Was what she screamed angrily.

Armaan immediately grabbed her arms, afraid she might hurt herself with that knife.

"Shilpa! Shilpa, calm down!" He carefully removed the knife from her hand.

"Don't touch me! Leave me!" She shouted at the top of her voice.

"Shilpa, stop it! Calm down!" He firmly told her.

"Give me that knife back!!"

And when he did not, she forcefully got hold of the plate and threw it across the room.

They both looked shocked at the plate and with that gesture, he noticed she had stopped struggling in his arms and was now shivering. Yes, she was crying again, badly sobbing.

"I'm sorry…" She managed between her sobs, while she slumped on the floor.

He bent down and held her in his arms, gently stroking her hair. "It's okay, Shona… Please stop crying." He just couldn't take it. There was too much pain in her voice, like she was trying to express an inner torture. His throat tightened at her cry, he held her closer, desperately wanting to make her feel better.

"I'm so sorry…" She continued with a strangled voice, barely able to talk. "I'm sorry I'm not perfect, mom…" She finally whispered, burying herself in the comforting embrace of her husband.

To be continued

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Leilaaa...womaaan..i couldnt help but comment...tell me gifts are supposed to be happy na??this was so so so sad...i felt my heart twist, but honestly, i swear this is what i wanted..a picture of the pain each is going thru..plz add a lil ore description of wat shilpa and armaan each feels in them abt the current situation..i really want to feel the love they have for each other even thru this phase...u haave really touched me to the core...thanq thanq so very much for all the trouble u have taken for a stupid wish of mine...i wish we could meet someday...:(
Laila.N thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Eeeppp m abt to cryy! 

You managed to leave me completely speechless once again, Forget speechless!  I am so overwhelmed that m freakin senseless rite now!! Totallyy blank which btw is so not fair! aik to pehle hi m short f vocab or upper se ur writingg keeps ameliorating day by day! Like m running out of compliments here ppl!  kuch to khayal kerlo! I feel like i repeat myself everytime but cant blame me for it now, can u? U REALLY ARE TOTALYY AMAZINGG & I JUST FREAKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you so much ! I love you too dear ! 😳
U make me fall even deeper  for Armaan's Character with every fic of urs!
He was already the Greatest Boyfriend, Husband and son in my eyes but after this hez the bestest and the most adorable father ever! (Well, actuallyy the second bestest!  My daddy cool is the 1st ;D) Hahaha, I'm sure he is ! 😉
U know, i always felt that  The greatest and the most profound realtionship is b/w parents and thier children, No matter how crazy two ppl go for each other, they could never surpass the love between a parent and a child. Its the most purest , unadulterated and unselfish realtionship ever. And you portrayed that quite effectively! Armaan's feelings for Neha were so well put togather! 
I totally agree with you here ! No relationship can equal the bond between a parent and his child... Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it, it was the first time I wrote something like that, quite a challenge 😕
Auww how i would want my future daughter to be her future dadda's lil princesss! -wiping tears- 😆 Me too, really. Actually I'm portraying Armaan as my ideal man only hahaha
& as for Shilpa and Armaan, Now thats what i call unconditional love! He's standing by her even after her mental instability (Auww) -tears-  
U know one thingg i love abt ur fics is that they are based on real logical issues!
PTSD is getting quite common now a dayz with a darastic increase in poverty ppl are doing all kind of crazy stuff  which hurts them alrite but what the dont realize is what kind of effect would it leave on their loved ones! 
Though i wish everyone was as understanding as Armaan, They all realized that mental illness is just like any other sickness but unfortunatley there are still places where once you're given the tag of "pagal" ur reputation is smirched forever! The haunting title is there to stay for all ur life!
That was such a nice comment dear, really ! I appreciate how you took time to analyse the subject, and it's true, mental illness is just like another illness. Patient just needs extra care and extra affection, it is something that eats you from inside and you just need attention, because brain is the most complicated organ. More complicated than physical illness sometimes... :( 
BUT LOVE WILL HEAL :D 
And i m gonna wait for that ;)
So u Update soon!

Hehehe, sure ! 😉

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update!!! :) 

Hmm, so it has to do with her mom! 

Update soon! 
Laila.N thumbnail
Originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

Leilaaa...womaaan..i couldnt help but comment...tell me gifts are supposed to be happy na??this was so so so sad...i felt my heart twist, but honestly, i swear this is what i wanted..a picture of the pain each is going thru..plz add a lil ore description of wat shilpa and armaan each feels in them abt the current situation..i really want to feel the love they have for each other even thru this phase...u haave really touched me to the core...thanq thanq so very much for all the trouble u have taken for a stupid wish of mine...i wish we could meet someday...:(

Awww !! What a heart-touching comment !! Don't worry Sabz it's a pleasure and I didn't go through any trouble, I'm glad you gave me that idea and that you liked how I took it so far. I really appreciate your honest view and I will surely take in consideration your request for the next part 😃
Hehehe, yeah it's supposed to be happy, but for that you have my wishes 😆
I wish too sweety, and you're most welcome 🤗

Love you !
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Laila.N

Awww !! What a heart-touching comment !! Don't worry Sabz it's a pleasure and I didn't go through any trouble, I'm glad you gave me that idea and that you liked how I took it so far. I really appreciate your honest view and I will surely take in consideration your request for the next part 😃
Hehehe, yeah it's supposed to be happy, but for that you have my wishes 😆
I wish too sweety, and you're most welcome 🤗

Love you !

😎🤗
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome os
loved it
loved da concept
loved armaan