Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Anuj rocked....... (Page 2)

ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonusuchi

Anuj got toughest song today from FIZA. while Karunya got simple song from B&B in judges choice round. He sang this song so well.  Lot of people in this forum humilated Anuj & posted so many bad comments on this forum & raised questions about his singing abilities. I am not saying he is best or he is better than Karunya. I mean to say only he is also a good singer. So If you like his performance vote for him. Otherwise don't post personal comments as posted by some members in this forum.......

Unfortunately it is Judges choice, but i don't agree that Anuj got a tough song, and Karunya got a simple song. If Karunya got Fiza song he could have rocked  even in that  song also. The difference between these three singers can be seen very clearly in this Gala. I don't want to criticize Sandeep or Anuj, but with due respect to both of them we have to accept the fact that Karunya's singing and performance is just superb, marvellous, and as Sonu has pointed out it is beyond words. I hope and pray that all our Indian friends will make him our Indian Idol.

iluvvineet Newbie
iluvvineet
iluvvineet

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
whatever...karunya got the hardest kishore kumar song...so i think it evens out and besides...karu could have sang fiza better than anuj...so...dont say they were being partiall..just imagine anuj singing hum thi woh thi..song...the one karu got..scary thought!
harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shweta06

hats off to Anuj if he rocked today (not seen performance yet) just because it is also need to be a Breaveheart like Amey to face the audiance.

Anuj knows that people looks at him as the reason for Ameys departure and I am agree 100% that peforming in totaly unfavourable conditions is not a JOKE and being said that I declare that there is nothing in my mind/heart against Anuj (I am a Ameys fan) and even if he becomes II2 its ok with me.

Very well said Shweta and God bless you for supporting Anuj!

hindustanidude Senior Member
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmeeli_hoon

So y u coward people cant speak up against this wrong format of the show?U know who is good and who is bad. Y r u insulting India?U r just scared of tht u will b banned from this forum thts y u r not saying anything bad against him. U people r just into regionalism. U mean to say tht Anuj is such a GREEDY man tht just to get 1 crore Rs He is playing with future of indian music and also humiliating India. Shame on u. U people r here praising his funny performances disgusting.

1: You calling people coward, Very HS LOL
2: Who do I tell about the wrong format? Even better why do i talk about it. So sony people get more free publicity?
3: You seriously think this a Talent Hunt show LOL
4: My dear you do not need 13 episodes so see if a person is talented or not you can do it in 2 episodes, 1st episode let all sing and 2nd episode junta (Or judges) decides who is best among the rest. But how is sony gonaa make money LOL .
5: "Y r u insulting India". You need to see Doc. My dear.
6: "U r just scared of tht u will b banned from this forum thts y u r not saying anything bad against him."„ Let me tell you the admins of this forum are not the producers of Indian idol. LOL

7: Oh! So you are so called "Bhartiya Janta" LOL

*~*Sobia*~* Newbie
*~*Sobia*~*
*~*Sobia*~*

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
he doesnt evn deserve to be part of top 3...noo offense but many better singers hve gotten out b4 him
RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I think Vinit sang it better.
it is just my opinion, some people here probably dont even know Vinit.LOL LOL
Who ever does know him probably thinks that he sucked because they dont like HR or they like another contestant better.
RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvineet

whatever...karunya got the hardest kishore kumar song...so i think it evens out and besides...karu could have sang fiza better than anuj...so...dont say they were being partiall..just imagine anuj singing hum thi woh thi..song...the one karu got..scary thought!

yea karunya is the best. he deserves to win. Clap Clap

Go to top