Indian Idol 6

Anuj rocked.......

sonusuchi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Anuj got toughest song today from FIZA. while Karunya got simple song from B&B in judges choice round. He sang this song so well.  Lot of people in this forum humilated Anuj & posted so many bad comments on this forum & raised questions about his singing abilities. I am not saying he is best or he is better than Karunya. I mean to say only he is also a good singer. So If you like his performance vote for him. Otherwise don't post personal comments as posted by some members in this forum.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian888 thumbnail
Anuj really Rocked today 👏

there is no doubt in that

anuj is rocking now days

keep ur hard work going Anuj

We all r with u 👏
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you Sonusuchi,
Please guys, if you like a contestant vote for him and please do not make personal attacks or very hurting comments on any contestants.
guys, pls refrain from making personal comments. dont degrade any1. if u want 2 criticize pls do it only on the basis of singing skills.
Shweta06 thumbnail
hats off to Anuj if he rocked today (not seen performance yet) just because it is also need to be a Breaveheart like Amey to face the audiance.

Anuj knows that people looks at him as the reason for Ameys departure and I am agree 100% that peforming in totaly unfavourable conditions is not a JOKE and being said that I declare that there is nothing in my mind/heart against Anuj (I am a Ameys fan) and even if he becomes II2 its ok with me.
hindustanidude thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmeeli_hoon

😆 Y let me tell you why. Because the format of this SMS show allows him to "perform in top3 even if he doesn't deserve to b a part of this show". Also the winner will get 1 crore RS. Contract and a car, I think these are good reasons for any one to perform in top3 😆Edited by hindustanidude - 18 years ago

kothra thumbnail
hi
i agree with u ol..anuj really sang well..
huzi
ng4khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonusuchi

Anuj got toughest song today from FIZA. while Karunya got simple song from B&B in judges choice round. He sang this song so well.  Lot of people in this forum humilated Anuj & posted so many bad comments on this forum & raised questions about his singing abilities. I am not saying he is best or he is better than Karunya. I mean to say only he is also a good singer. So If you like his performance vote for him. Otherwise don't post personal comments as posted by some members in this forum.......

Unfortunately it is Judges choice, but i don't agree that Anuj got a tough song, and Karunya got a simple song. If Karunya got Fiza song he could have rocked  even in that  song also. The difference between these three singers can be seen very clearly in this Gala. I don't want to criticize Sandeep or Anuj, but with due respect to both of them we have to accept the fact that Karunya's singing and performance is just superb, marvellous, and as Sonu has pointed out it is beyond words. I hope and pray that all our Indian friends will make him our Indian Idol.
iluvvineet thumbnail
whatever...karunya got the hardest kishore kumar song...so i think it evens out and besides...karu could have sang fiza better than anuj...so...dont say they were being partiall..just imagine anuj singing hum thi woh thi..song...the one karu got..scary thought!
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shweta06

hats off to Anuj if he rocked today (not seen performance yet) just because it is also need to be a Breaveheart like Amey to face the audiance.

Anuj knows that people looks at him as the reason for Ameys departure and I am agree 100% that peforming in totaly unfavourable conditions is not a JOKE and being said that I declare that there is nothing in my mind/heart against Anuj (I am a Ameys fan) and even if he becomes II2 its ok with me.

Very well said Shweta and God bless you for supporting Anuj!