Kkusum

Chetan Hansraj shows his wild side

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Chetan shows his wild side
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 3, 2006

Getting ready for his scuba dive
Chetan Hansraj loves travelling; and adventure sports are his favourite pastime. So when he decided to take a break, Chetan went rock-climbing and scuba diving.

"This time, I went alone as I had decided to do some introspection and chill out by myself. I didn't want to do the usual Pattaya-Bangkok circuit, so I went to this cluster of islands that are situated very close to each other."

Went rock-climbing

There are two sections to this beach β€” east and west. The eastern region is covered with giant lava mountains made of lava eruptions. I went rock-climbing there and it was great fun because those mountains are tough terrain and you have to work really hard.

Rock-climbing at Railey
Sunset at Phuket

I was the only single guy on the beach that evening. There were couples all around me and it did feel a bit lonely. But I wanted to get some space
by myself, so it helped.

And the sunset was simply spectacular.

With Krabi in the background
Scuba diving

The colour of the water and the sky matched perfectly and it was heavenly. I had to go through a course to learn scuba diving and it was so cool to see all the coloured fish and aquatic life.

Sunset at Pattaya
Work and play

Apart from chilling out, I also shot for Raj Kaushal's film Anthony Kaun Hai? It was great fun, though my role isn't lengthy.

The character is really important to the storyline. I shot for a song and a couple of scenes.

Apart from me, Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi are also in the film.

Where he went…

Krabi
Phi Phi island
Railey island
Lanta island
The Ao Luk district

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
he is so awesome i mean look at him, reminds me of prem from mein prem ki deewani hoon. just too hot, love him 😊

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool..thanks for sharing πŸ˜‰
gazza thumbnail
very nice article thankyou
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

lol sam dee i knew u would say that!!!and well rock climbing is fun fun and fun

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

he is so awesome i mean look at him, reminds me of prem from mein prem ki deewani hoon. just too hot, love him 😊