Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

my version to Tumhari Disha Fast Forward (Page 6)

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Here is the next part hope you guys will enjoy.

Sometime in the afternoon, Dk comes Disha and say that he is leaving for few hours and will be back by 7 pm. She should get ready by then as he is going to take her out for a Gazal night of Jagjit Singh. Disha gets all excited and asks him which sari she should wear. He goes through her wardrobe and chooses one.

In the evening Disha gets ready in the fucia colored sari with mukesha work on it. She looks so pretty with her sari shinning from places and even more gorgeous twinkling yes waiting for Dk. She goes and stands in the balcony waiting for the hunk. When suddenly a pair of hands come from behind her and hold her hands and she feels a face touching her back and then kissing her shoulders, arms and occasionally smelling her hair. She stands there motionless thinking its Dk and she should not stop him now since its been too much today. But then she notices something missing….. Oh! Yes she could not feel the beared of Dk then she opens her eyes to see the pair of hands, which are coming out of sleeves of kurta. She realizes it cannot be Dk because he never wears a kurta. She gets scared pushes the figure away from her body and turns around.

Disha is shocked to see what she sees. She stands there dumb struck. And then says

Disha : You…….you…..what have you done? What …….what is all this?

Other person : why don't you like it?

Disha  : Ya…..it's a nice change….but ……but…..why?

Other person : you only said this morning that my beard hurts.

And we see our hero Dk all clean-shaven, looking so much younger and cute (oh god I feel like kissing him) and clad in a white transparent chikan (Lucknow's embroidery) kurta and a choridar pajama and leather sandals. OMG he is looking so hot with all his muscles, biceps, triceps etc. partially visible and a shawl on his shoulders. (I can imagine had I been there I would have fainted with excitement).

Dk : was it ok now?

Disha : oh dushyant you value my words so much! I love you!

Immediately sinks in to his arms.

Disha : you look very different but very handsome.

Vedant sees Disha standing in balcony with a person who does not look like Dk, since its too dark to see his face clearly. He immediately runs inside the house and starts screaming for Disha. Sumitra comes out

Sumitra : what happened beta, why are you calling Disha like that?

Vedant : you wait here badi mom, there could be an intruder here. Disha!

Disha comes down alone.

Disha : what happened Vedant?

Vedant : who were you standing with at the balcony Dish?

Disha : Dk!

Vedant : don't lie Dish. That man was not brother.

Disha : why would I lie he was Dk…..

Vedant : Can't be because Brother has a beard and he never wears Kurta .

Dk enters from behind Sumitra  ad Vednt and holds them like not allowing them to look at him.

Dk : yes Disha answer Vedant who were you with?

Disha : Vedant just look at him first.

Dk : why should they? First you tell us the truth. Since when all this is going on?

Disha : shut up Dk! Mummyji look at him please.

Both of them turn around to see Dk totally different. They all start laughing. Vedant apologizes to Disha. D's leave for the Ghazal night.

At the venue the show is in the open it gets cold and our D's share the Shawl (so sweet). Dk hold Disha's hand inside the shawl. Disha makes him leave her hand and puts her arms around his arm and rests her head on his strong shoulder.

Dk : Disha what are you doing?

Disha : I am holding my husband what else?

Dk : but everybody is watching!

Disha : let them watch!

Dk : Won't you be embaressed?

Disha : No, jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya?

Dk : oh my Disha has become very open about her love!

Disha : yes when my husband is why can't I ?

Both of them smile and listen to the song ' Hosh walon ko khabar kya bekhudi kya chiz hai, ishq kejay phir samajhiye zindagi kya chiz hai?" they look at each other lovingly and the scene ends.

How do you like this attempt, do tell me. I know a lot of girls don't like Dk without his beard. But I like him clean-shaven, so those of you who want his beard back, write your own story.

Thanks for all your support so far.

Rang 

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Hey

This was brilliant loved the dress chnage my god it would be good to see dk in that avtar but i guess never to happen if it goes TD producers way..

Brilliant keep them coming i love reading them.

SamyBig smile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW- thats all i can say Rang!! No seriously that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Omg dk all clean shaven...i like with a clean shave..makes him look younger...Wink...hheheheh.aww soo cutee.....Embarrassed

and disha says" Pyaar kiya toh darna kayh" Woww lady d really getting all brave heheheh...........Wink

Dk in a see through kuta hai hai too hot to handle hehehhe......Winknot forgeting the biceps and triceps..etc....

ehehhehe..really rang i can't wait to read another sence by you!!!! That was really good Clap

Lovre Asian Princess/DK ki deewani

Go to top