Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

my version to Tumhari Disha Fast Forward (Page 5)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Hey

Really good i throughly enjoyed it..

keep up the good wrok man.

samyBig smile

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

thanks samy,

your encouragement made me write this but i want more people to read it and where has simran vanished?

rang

simran21 Newbie
simran21
simran21

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,Tongue

I will post my next part of the story early next week............Smile

This week I am busy with my job work.............Embarrassed

keep watching this space...............LOL

SimsssssssssssssssSmile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Heya rang Big smile

please do continuuee..i was loving you storyyy...........Big smile please it soo sweet with dk and lady d and not forgeting baby Digen awwww soo sweet

Can't wait til the next part

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Rang....I loev your story...why arent u teh director of TD??

Simran...ONE word ...FANTABULOUS..I just LOVED YOUR SCENE>>SERIOUSLY NO KIDDING....IT WAS AWSOME!

-bomby!
td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Agree with you..... Bombgirl4eva.......LOL

Both stories are awesome.........Clap

can't wait for the next part.......Cry

rang and simran.............pls update soooooooooooooon......Wink

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Hi all,

I have thought of a romantic scene between the D's hope you'll like it.

As we have all seen that every time Dk gets close to Disha, he puts her in an embarrassing situation since someone or the other catches them. Disha is really getting tensed about this because she cannot face anybody now. Where ever she goes people of her family look at her and start giggling and troubling her by taking Dk's name. Our simple and sweet Dish feels too disturbed about her love being made a mockery by everyone and all because of Dk's irresponsible behavior. So, one fine Sunday, Disha is in her room, dressed in a light green sari, wakes up Dk, who's lying lazily in the bed.

Disha : Dk get up its 9 in the morning.

Dk : Oh Dishu its Sunday, please let me sleep.

Disha : What is it with you? Don't you remember mummyji will not eat her breakfast without you? (Says this as she is making her side of the bed)

Suddenly she is pulled on the bed by Dk. He hold her tightly in her arms and smelling her hair asks:

Dk : And you? Will you have your breakfast without me?

Disha : Well of course. If you don't leave me and get up now. (Trying t break free)

Dk : ok! You want me to get up so that ma can have breakfast with me, right.

Disha : Yes.

Dk : then lets call her here itself because I am going to have you for breakfast today.

Holds her really tight and starts kissing her randomly,

Disha :Dk! Dk! What…. what are you…. Doing ….. leave me… you'll spoil my cloths Dk!

As he is about to kiss her lips she pushes him hard gets out of his grip and runs away rom him. While fixing her cloths and her hair quickly she says

Disha : Dk stop behaving like this and get up, get ready and come down in half and hour I am making breakfast.

Dk is mesmerized to see her and as she leaves he takes her pillow and kisses it and smells it for the fragrance of her hair and whispers to him self "Oh Disha why do I love you so much?"

Trembling and all nervous with Dk's behavior she steps out f her room and sees Vedant standing ready to knock.

Vedant : Good morning Dish!

Disha : (already spaces out gets another shock to see him and thinks how long has he been here?) good morning Vedant you startled me.

Vedant : Dish is everything alright?

Disha : Ya! Why?

Vedant : No I heared some noise from your room so I was about to knock.

Disha  : no everything is fine. You come down after a while we'll have breakfast together.

Vedant  : Ok! I am going for a quick walk.

Disha goes into the kitchen a servant is helping her to prepare the meal. After few minutes she realizes there is not butter, so she sends the servant to fetch it. Now she is all alone in the kitchen. Dk some how always smells it that Disha is alone. He comes from behind and slides his hand on her bare waist and feels her arms on his face.

Dk : Hmmm! Disha you are so tasty. Can I have a bite?

Disha : Uffff Dk please! Leave me someone might come.

Dk : how many times I've told you I don't care! I just want to romance my wife, which is very much legal.

Disha : (still being troubled by hubby dear) Yes and this little legality of yours lands us in to an embarrassing situation every time.

Dk : that's ok by me. Hmmmm I love you so much.

Disha : Dk stop it or else……

Sumitra enters

Sumitra : Sunny ! Disha! What's going on here?

Dk : (immediately leaves her and move towards the pan on the stove) Oh!  A a a a nothing ma. I was just smelling this ….a a a….. bhaji….. that Disha made. I wonder how it tastes? Right Disha.

Disha looks at him furiously and begins serving the food.

Everybody eat the breakfast, Sumitra and Vedant leave for their rooms, while Dk stays on with Disha trying to flirt with her. Now she really gets angry and throws her apron on his face and goes to her room. She is sitting on her bed with her face down in anger. Dk enters and realizes there is something wrong.

Dk : (put his hand on her shoulder ) Disha what happened why are you so upset?

Disha : because you trouble me a lot.

Dk : what did I do?

Disha : Dk there is a time to everything….. you never listen to me.

Dk : what have I done? Infact you are the one who keeps shrugging me off whenever I try to come close to you. I am your husband I have a few rights on you don't I?

Disha : yes you have full right to come close to me and I don't deny that and which wife doesn't want her husband to come close to her. (Blushes)

Dk : then what's the problem?

Disha : you always do this in a wrong place and wrong time. Because of which I have to face so much embarrassment. (Lowers her eyes and softens her tone) everybody keeps troubling me by taking your name. Nobody says anything to you but I am made the center of everybody's laugh.

Dk looks at her for a while and then bursts out laughing. Disha looks at him confused for a second and then she too starts laughing.

Dk : ok! Ok! I promise I won't do that ever again and if anybody troubles you tell me, I'll take care of it.

Disha : that's a promise now!

Dk : is there anything else that makes you uncomfortable when I come close to you?

Disha : (jokingly) yes, your beard.

Both of them start laughing.

Dk : now can I hug you?

Disha : no.

Dk :why?

Disha : because door is open.

Dk goes and shuts the door and the scene ends

Tell me hw do you like this till now for more is coming up. SOON.

Rang

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

WOWWWWWWWWW too good rang too good !!!!

Iman

Go to top