Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

my version to Tumhari Disha Fast Forward (Page 4)

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

hi simran,

welcome to the forum. you were brilliant, please continue with your story. there is no reason i would mind because each one of us have a version to this beautiful love story and by writing oue hearts out we are only spreading love, joy and enthusiasm, which is very good.

this kind of excitment is requiered by all of us. i myself feel so happy these days that i keep smiling all the time thinking of these stories. after all who doesn't want a picture perfect life and i belive that this is a very good medium. here we imagin Dk & Disha, but truth is each one of us want love, and companionship along with strong comitments.

i believ each one of us should write a story, wheather we are good or bad at it. This excersise gives so much excitement.

i am soory if i am being too lecturouse. i just love to talk.

thanks to samy, asian princess, dk addict, miss england, assian princess and everybody else who read my version. the names were really good. i suggest "Digen " since he is born on the net in our stories he should be named this 'Digen Sehgal'.

if i could think i'll definately write another story. till then i'll enjoy the others versions. thanks once again

RangWink

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:17am | IP Logged

OMG, it is just getting too much for me, these fast forward stories have got me glued to IF, two hours already here in the office since i got in this morning I have done any work as yet.  I think I need some kind of conselling, I am totally adddicted to this IF drug, this is dangerous for my health (i am not getting much work done these days)

RANGE - EXCELLENT JOB

Diksha was the one to spread this phobia, I see ever since everybody's minds seems be going out of control.

GREAT JOB TO ALL FAST FORWARD WRITERSClapClapClap

Maybe Vijay should just start a TD writing competition, it will be very difficult because you guys are all equally good and you all deserves a reward.

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged

There is so much to read right now and I don't know what to do, should i go on reading which will be for another hour or so or should i go back to doing my work

CONFUSEDOuch

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Decisions, decisions, huh, Aaliyah? LOL! Good luck!

-DKaddict

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Wow..........Smile

Rang and simran21......you both did a great job....keep it upClap

can't wait for next part from both of you........

really miss those romantic scenes in td............

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Heya simran Big smile

first of welcome to the forum - hey that was real good i especially love the bit where disha says main hu mahi hai tumhari disha - awwwwww Wink wish i cpould be saying that to hottie lolll hehhe...keeepp it upp love to hear the next bittttt......

oh yeh and rang please to continue im loving your story............ Big smile

take care

Love Asian Prrincess/DK kI deewani

simran21 Newbie
simran21
simran21

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Hi ,

Thanks a lot rang for appreciating and encouraging me to write my version of td forward........Smile

you are right rang everyone of us should write our views so that td writers will get idea what we want to see in td........

once again thanks to everyone......Smile

this gives me lot of encouragement to write even better in my next td version of fast forward......

take care

have fun...........Wink

love Sims

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

hey guys

no more readers to my story please do go through it, and post in your comments. i am thinking on other story but till then you must read this one its really intresting

rangEmbarrassed

Go to top