Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

my version to Tumhari Disha Fast Forward (Page 3)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Hi

Wish this could happen on TD brilliantly written and hope u write more..but i guess u have come to the end but maybe u can think some something else..

Brilliant enjoyed the romantic scenes..

Keep it up

SamyBig smile

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

WOW Rang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big fan now!!!!!!LOL

BRAVO!!Clap

*khushi*

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Woah, that lightening bolt must have been awful close by! And do the men not attend the birth in India? Wow, so different from here! Nice job!

How about Devadarshana, for the newly arrived cutie?

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 04 April 2005 at 4:10pm
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Her son's name could be Deepak as this name means light lamp so it can show the direction using light!!
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

woww rang i that was wicked!!!!!!!!! loved the story aww lil baby dkkkk aww how swwet okkk sooo you need a name for him how a bout baby DHRUV since dk dad was dhru they can dhruv - what do you think? loll LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani

simran21 Newbie
simran21
simran21

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and I really really addicted to IF.I was silent visitor of this forum and read all updates by lata,disha77 and i really enjoy it.I really like the fast forward updates by all our excellent writers (rang,asian princess,kp,veda etc)i am sorry i did'nt remember names of everyone.......i hope i will be welcome here........

after reading all updates i just want to write my views on td fast forward....and i will continue from rang update....where dk and disha play traditinal games.....i hope rang don't mind it....if so pls tell me i will stop writing...........

Everybody is happy especially our Ds looking at each other as I they want everybody to vanish and left alone with each other. They reach home and Sumitra does the Greh Pravesh of the newly wedded lovebirds. Dk & Disha remember their previous Greh Pravesh and smile at each other.

Then the family gathering is shown Dk & Disha play the traditional games. Disha wins the Find the ring game (I love to watch this game) where Dk naughtily holds her hand and she blushes.

Then some ladies came to them and they take disha with them and tell dk that they want to spend some time with disha, and b4 dk says anything those ladies took disha with them , just then vedant come their and tell dk what happen.dk just look around eagerly and he could not see disha anywhere and he was wondering where disha is? he says to vedant

dk: did you saw disha?

vedant: I don't know ,but dish was with you.

dk: ya, but some ladies came and I don't know where they took her.

vedant:Relax brother, she will be back don't worry.

Then guest are also start making exit as it is already late night.

sumitra: arre, vedant what are you doing,take dk to his room,disha might be waiting for him,and she tell dk ,beta go to your room.its already 1 o clock

dk: just smiles and take ashirwad from her mother and moves towards his room.

Today, kanaka Empire was decorated as its best with colourful lights, flowers and the sky with bright, twinkling,shining stars,as if the sky is also very happy with dk and disha marriage.

When dk reaches near his room, he saw his room door was closed he opened it slowly and enters his room and he saw that the room has a very low light ,there were flowers all over the floor and his bed was decorated with red and white flowers and he can smell the fragrance,slowly he closes his room door and moves towards bed and he slowly moves the flower curtain from his bed and he was surprised that disha was not there.He turns around calling disha,disha ,suddenly his room was full of light and he saw vedant,rano and inder laughing loudly and clapping their hands..............three of them standing in straight line ......

dk:oh,what is this vedant, what you all are doing here.where is disha:

vedant:MY MY MY,brother.....have patience......sweet dish hamare paas hai(dish is with us)

dk: tumhare paas hai?(disha is with you) what do you mean?

vedant: yes brother, and if you want dish then.........

dk: then what? where is my disha:

vedant: brother, ya if you want Tumhari Disha then please...

suddenly rano speaks

rano: My dear jijaji, If you want Di......then ...ummmmmm......tell us that what can you give us to have Di?(with childish smile)

dk:takes a deep breath and think to himself oh.....so now these three(vedant,rano,inder) are in some mischievious mood but I should get rid of them as soon as possible, I can't wait more to see my disha, then suddenly vedant says tell brother what can you do for dish......

dk:I...I can......then mummyji comes there and says oh, bacho what you all are doing here,its almost 1:30 pls you all leave and let dk and disha have rest....

vedant:badi ma we also want brother and dish to take rest but brother wants to talk to us .....(smiles)

rano:Jiju,we know that you have everything that keeps a girl happy but we don't want anything from you but just give us a promise that you will keep loving my Di and will always keep her happy.

dk: smiles slowly and moves slowly toward them and says I promise that I will always LOVE disha and keep her happy as much as I could.

then slowly he took rano's hand in his hand and says please please now give me MY DISHA.......

vedant,rano and inder smiles brightly and slowly inder and rano moves to their left side and we see disha standing behind them in red sari with golden zardozi work and her hair is open with tika in her mang ,she is looking stunning with smile on her face.dk just keep looking disha and could not move his eyes from her and both dk and disha look into each other eyes and suddenly sumitra says...

sumitra:ab to chalo bacho,aur na satao in dono ko....

sumitra: taking disha hand in his hand and moves towards dk and give disha's hand in dk's hand and says beta ye hai Tumhari Disha.........

rano comes and hugs disha and then inder and rano leaves room happily saying good bye to sumitraji.

then vedant going near to sumitraji and putting his arms around sumitraji's shoulder says chaliye badi mom(lets go)...

dk and disha take ashirwad from mummyji then vedant and sumitraji leaves room and closes the door.

dk looking at disha with passion takes disha towards bed and move flower curtain and they both sits on the bed...

dk:taking disha 's hand in his hand says disha......you are very beautiful....today I am very happy, you made my life.....you give meaning to my life,

disha......I am very sorry for all the trouble you have gone through b'coz of me but i will promise you that i will keep you always happy.......

then moving toward her and lift her face and hold her face with his hands and says....I LOVE YOU DISHA, I cant live wihout you, you are MY DISHA.......

please never leave me .......and he holds her tight in his strong arms.....both feeling heat....and dk playing with her hair...both breathing heavily....and disha feeling that she is mahfooz(safe) in his arms and enjoying the moment and then dk loses his grip and they both see in each other eyes and disha shying and lowers her eyes.....

dk:disha...kuch to kaho.....

disha:kya kahoon?

dk:say that u love me.......

disha: just nod her head saying no..

dk:coming close to disha.....please disha.....ab aur na satao mujhe......

disha:slowly moving back and noding her head....

dk:acha...acha....and moving towards her and both of them lie on bed....disha...and over her....our hero dk......looking in disha eyes with passion and smile....

dk:moving very close to disha's face.....kya kaha tum ne........and kisses on her eyes and then on her chin and on her lips and ....disha feeling the jitters and laughing.....and she puts her arms around dk's arm and slowly says in his ear......i love you dk.......

dk:says slowly in her ears....i can't hear you....and give soft kiss on her ears......

disha:i love you dk......and then she says "mai thi,mai hoon aur mai rahoongi tumhari disha".......

dk was so happy to hear this.....and he has little tears is his eyes........both look in each other eyes with passion..........

then dk start removing her tikka from her mang and kisses on her head,then on her eyes,then he removes her ear-rings slowly and kiss her ears and then they lost in their world of love...........

next morning........

well i will continue if you guys like it......pls tell me...........

love simran..............

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
 LOVE IT !!!
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

hey

everyone is soo god with their stories and so are maybe we will never see these scences on Disha but still can picture Dk and disha together..brilliant stuff.

Keep them coming

samyBig smile

Go to top