Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Cool brilliant but i doubt it if any of this ever happen in TD.....I hope some of the scences do happen..

Brilliantly written though..

Samy😃

Princessmad thumbnail
I SWEAR IF THIS HAPPENED I DONT THINK I COULD WATCH IT I CAN JUST ABOUT BREATHE AFTER READING THAT ITS AMAZING WOWOWOWOW WHEN IS PART 5 COMING!!!
dkaddict thumbnail

and then............ and then............... ??????????

-DKaddict

rang thumbnail

👏thank you so much guys. i am finally feeling like i am being accepted in the forum. i promise to bring in more thrill in next and probbly the last part which is on the top of my mind and am dyeing to spill it out. i am sure you'll like it.

but unfortunately you still have to wait.Pllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaassssssss forgive me. I myself am curiouse....... this would be first thing tommorow or let me try today it self.

Rang😉

rang thumbnail

PART 5

Everybody is happy especially our Ds looking at each other as I they want everybody to vanish and left alone with each other. They reach home and Sumitra does the Greh Pravesh of the newly wedded lovebirds. Dk & Disha remember their previous Greh Pravesh and smile at each other.

Then the family gathering is shown Dk & Disha play the traditional games. Disha wins the Find the ring game (I love to watch this game) where Dk naughtily holds her hand and she blushes.

Hold your breaths now guys, oh god how should I write this?

Its night and we see the decorated room of Dk & Disha. Both of them are sitting on the bed (not like bride in a ghoonghat, just casually). Dk is wearing the same sandoza T-shirt with tracks (probably on Disha's request) and Disha is wearing ayello saree like in title song with a sexy blouse (probably on Dk's request). They are looking at each other, but nothing to say. Dk holds Disha's hand and says

Dk : Rano was telling me that at Bhonsle house you used to keep crying?

Disha nodes her head in affirmation and lowers her head out of shyness.

Dk : Why? Disha Why?

Disha : Because I like to be in this house and I was missing it?

Dk : Why were you missing this house? What is so great about it?

Disha : I got used to of living here and …..

Dk : (moving a little close) And what Disha?

Disha : I like the people of this house.

Dk : Which people? There are servants also here!

Disha : (laughs a little) Mummyji and Vedant.

Dk : (disappointedly) That's it nobody else?

Disha: (looking at him) Whom else would I miss? I was close to mummyji and Vedant is my best friend!

Dk : Disha now please stop troubling me. You have already taken so much time to say what I've always wanted to hear. Now come on say it or I'll be orced to use other methods.

Disha : (smiling) What do you want me to say? I don't understand I've told you everything that was there in my heart for so long.

Dk : Disha, enough, please don't make me beg. You know Dk Sehgal never begs he orders.

(While they are chatting, suddenly it starts raining out side. Disha sees  the rain and gets excited)

Disha : Mr. Dk Sehgal ! has anyone told you that you are a big bore. You don't know how to enjoy life.

Dk : What? What are you talking about?

Disha : I am just saying come lets get wet in the rain its so beautiful outside.

Disha runs to the balcony. Dk follows calling her name. Then Disha is shown getting all drenched in rain. (Background music starts "Dil ne tumko choon liya hai, tum bhi isko chuno na. Khab koi dekhta hai tum bhi sapne buno na. Dil yeah mera tum se kuch keh raha hai suno na")

Dk standing at the door looking at sexy Disha with her yellow chiffon sari sticking to her body and her hair all wet partly on her face, she keeps calling Dk to join her and he keeps nodding saying no.

After a while Disha stops looking at Dk ……. And then…….Lightening…………Disha turns around in fear only to bang into Dk standing behind her. She immediately holds him tight and he puts his strong arms around her. After a few seconds he hold her wet face in both his hands giving her a very passionate look, looking deep into her eyes and Disha melting in his arms and her heart beats faster than ever looks back into his love struck eyes indicating that she has given her self to him.

Dk : (extremely passionately and with full intensity, over powering Disha in every manner) I LOVE YOU DISHA and you know I MEAN IT. This time I want a proper answer. Say it! Come on!

Disha : I LOVE YOU TOO and cannot live without you. My lie has no meaning without you. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YU VERY MUCH.             

Dk smiles at her and gives a small, sweet peck on her lips She blushes badly (Sawan mein lag gayi aag). Dk lifts her up and takes her to the room.

Puts her gently on the bed and Disha pulls him down and then and then and then and then…………….

……………………………………………………………The lights turn off.

1 YEAR LEAP

Dk is busy I his office meeting, he receives a call from the reception.

Dk : (scold the operator)I told you not to transfer any calls here while the meeting is on.

The operator says some thing.

Dk : Ok! Put me on…………Hello! Ya! What? Are you sure? Ok, ok I am coming. I'll be their asap.

Dk : (to the members) Sorry ladies and gentlemen I have to an important engagement, well continue the meeting some other time.

Dk rushes out canceling all his meetings for a week. He jumps into his car and it takes off speedily. The car stop with a screech in front of a hospital. Dk jumps out in panic and goes to reception to ask where is Mrs. Sehgal

Dk : Where is Mrs. Sehgal, emergency case?

Receptionist: She is in the operation theater. It is that way please.

Dk rushes to see Vedant walking up and down in anxiety. Dk approaches her.

Dk : (all nervous) Vedant  what happened? Where is she?

Vedant : I don't know doctors are still inside. Nobdy tells me anything. They have been asking for you only.

Dk : And why are you alone? Where is…….

Vedant : Relax brother. Even she is inside. Now calm down. Just relax.

Both the brothers hold their hands and sit down all tensed and worried.

Then we see Doctor coming out of the OT and approaches Dk and Vedant.

Doctor : Mr. DK Sehgal?

Dk : Yes doctor? How is she?

Doctor : She is absolutely fine. Congratulations! You have been blessed with a son. It was a normal delivery. Baby is also fine and healthy.

Dk : Oh thank you doctor! Thank you so much! Can I see them?

Doctor : After a while when we shift them to the ward.

Vedant : Congrats brother! (Hugs him)

Dk all happy and over joyous touches his mothers feet who comes out of the OT.

After a while in the room Dk enters where Disha the proud mother with her newborn smiles at the doting father.

Disha : Dk look your son.

Dk : No Disha, our son. Symbol of our love and togetherness.

Disha : Thank you Dushyant for giving me this bundle of joy.

Dk : (naughtily) Pleasure is all mine. (Takes his son into his arms gently)

Dk : Disha he should look like me, but should have your values.

(oh god Dk wants to kill another generation of girls)

Disha : Why so?

Dk : because that's why I love you. (Puts the baby back and keeps his hand on Disha's hair)

Disha : I love you too Dushyant and you know I MEAN IT.

Both of them laugh together and live happily ever after.

Now friends tell me how do you like the story? My job is done, now you have to decide what name should be given to Dk and Disha's son. Remember it has to be with alphabet 'D' only.

Bye for now but keep remembering me.

Rang😉

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Wish this could happen on TD brilliantly written and hope u write more..but i guess u have come to the end but maybe u can think some something else..

Brilliant enjoyed the romantic scenes..

Keep it up

Samy😃

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

WOW Rang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big fan now!!!!!!😆

BRAVO!!👏

*khushi*

dkaddict thumbnail

Woah, that lightening bolt must have been awful close by! And do the men not attend the birth in India? Wow, so different from here! Nice job!

How about Devadarshana, for the newly arrived cutie?

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her son's name could be Deepak as this name means light lamp so it can show the direction using light!!
Asian Princess thumbnail

woww rang i that was wicked!!!!!!!!! loved the story aww lil baby dkkkk aww how swwet okkk sooo you need a name for him how a bout baby DHRUV since dk dad was dhru they can dhruv - what do you think? loll 😆

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani