manasi not comfortable in indianwear-look

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
"Most men on TV are shabbily dressed"

The young and sporty Mansi Verma, who will soon be seen in Shrishti Arya's Twinkle Beauty Palour sporting a modish look, talks about her own principles of style! She speaks to Riya V Anandwalaabout her belief in being fit and sexy!

"I used to love Remanika"

Being stylish or being comfortable, what's your pick?
I opt for both, being stylish as well as comfortable. I can't be stylish, but not uncomfortable.

What does being in vogue mean to you?
Style is not definite. Style does not mean manicured hands and pedicured legs. It just means how one can keep them neat and tidy, without doing all this.

Has your hair witnessed streaks?
Not now, but earlier I was very used to it. I had shades of light brown, but now I have gone full black!

In how much time can we see Mansi Verma, all set to go?
I just take round about 15 minutes.

Indian wear or western apparel- what's your call?
I think western wear suits me the most. I am not very comfortable carrying off Indian wear, you see!

What name can we find on your clothes tag?
Mostly, I shop from places that have semi designer stuff. Remanika was one of my favourites, but now it's shut down. I also like Benetton at times.

"I am not comfortable in indian wear"

To which footwear stops, can we trace your footsteps?
Catwalk!

How many pairs do you own?
I love buying them! I have a big shelf easily consisting of 20 to 30 pairs. I repeat easily!

What triggers in your mind when you first hear Indian Fashion?
Well, when I switch on the television and see the red carpet of these Hollywood big shots, their dressing according to me is very thanda and thakela! Our fashion stands out completely! Our designers are just too good, whether it is sarees or salwar kameez. It is not at all regular.

Are you fond of anyone's dressing sense, in our tellydom?
According to me, Aamna Shariff has a very good dressing sense and is stylish too. Men, I can't think of any. Most of them are shabbily dressed.

Who tops your list amongst the designers?
Manish Malhotra

What sets you apart from the others?
I guess the way I dress up, and carry myself. I think the confidence counts! And that's what sets me apart.

A tip which goes out for your readers and viewers?
Be stylish, be comfortable, but don't forget to be fit and sexy!

wow! wat a great article! only if i was a tele star then she wud've answered this to the question-

Are you fond of anyone's dressing sense, in our tellydom?
According to me, Aamna Shariff has a very good dressing sense and is stylish too. When it comes to men, Shakil has a very good dressing sense and is one of the best good looking guyz. 😳😆 Edited by Shakstar - 17 years ago
cool..thanks for sharing 😉
kul!!! i luv manasi varma, so thanks 4 sharing dis!