Change of time of india calling

blue_talkative thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

yes its true.....i was watching star one around 9.15 and saw a terrible thing which was NACH BALIYE is starting from 17th april and the timing is MON-THURS 9.30PM 😡😡

Ab india calling kitne baje aayega bhagwan jaane.........😕

Stupid nach baliye ko bhi yehi timing pe rakhna tha aur koi timing nahi mili kya😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kudi420 thumbnail
😕 i havent seen any such thing ........i think ...u mixed up the date or sumthing coz if it was really 17th april .........then ....till now ....the trailers wud hav been strted and .....it wud have been all over newspapers ..........anyway ....
i really dun have any idea bout it
kudi420 thumbnail
hey do u mean ...........nach baliye 2........or the repeat ones ...........coz ifu talking bout repeats ....then it mite be possible ......
lekin phir ic ka kya hoga 😭
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i dont think so as had tht been the case nb promos would have been on air n nyways repeats r not aired at the prime slot

rria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is true, even i saw the promo, then what about india calling timing,
gbais thumbnail
i think ic will shift to 08:30 as that slot is empty and they are showing repeats of sarabhai v/s sarabhai .
blue_talkative thumbnail
yes even i think so and incase any 1 is not able to watch, the repeat comes at 12am and 2am i hope the repeat timings dont change 😭
prakriti_2005 thumbnail
Ya the timings are going to change , i have also checked the star site , no change regarding IC has been announcd so far.

Raaga_om thumbnail
As long as it is not later than 10, I don't mind.
kudi420 thumbnail
hey bhaggu..............i hope its not going off air coz...they havent announced anything bout ic timings so far 😭